Loci is hiring! Opening for a Client Support Analyst
LOCI is looking to employ a full-time Client Support Analyst in our North Sydney office. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of software application setup, support and user training. We use Zendesk customer support and ticketing system to manage our help-desk. This is a role for an individual who demonstrates initiative and is driven to find solutions. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide first line of support to LOCI clients by assessing, researching, resolving and documenting their reported issues
- Field requests via Zendesk, email and/or telephone
- Manage Zendesk tickets based on level of urgency and direction of management
- Deliver prompt, friendly and accurate support service for property management accounting applications, document automation solutions and MS Excel-based reporting tools
- Re-direct and/or escalate Zendesk tickets as appropriate
- Identify repetitive issues and recommend appropriate actions to prevent continual recurrence
- Test software upgrades, updates, ANZ regionalisations and client customisations
- Provide remote training for Clients via web meeting
- Proactively communicate throughout the issue resolution process with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the following skills: - Professional acumen - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Excellent time management and organisational skills - Demonstrated problem-solving skills - Enthusiastic “Can-do” attitude - Ability to troubleshoot in a structured manner using available tools and resources - Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions - Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Qualifications - Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook - Previous work experience in property accounting, trust accounting and/or lease administration is preferred. - Previous experience using or supporting MRI, Yardi, Timberline or other property management accounting systems is preferred. - An understanding of relational databases and experience using MS SQL queries would be helpful.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if this is a role you are interested in.