Business Process Automation and Document Management Forum - 30th November 2011
Learn how to improve productivity through business process efficiency!
Date/Time: 30 November 2011 / 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: 3 Spring Street, Mezzanine, Sydney
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th November
Loci are pleased to welcome Lee Bourke, CEO of FileBound and Braden Rowe, Director of
Psi:Capture to discuss trending in business process automation and offer practical solutions
to reduce operating costs and boost productivity:
• Quick wins to get out from underneath the paper
• Manage and retrieve information from emails, your website, mail
• Simple data capture directly to your document management and/or ERP solution
• Automating and streamlining work flows for finance and operations
• Document management: it’s not just archiving anymore
• Access your information from any location including via smart phones and ipads
Lee Bourke, CEO of FileBound, is an expert in document automation, he is often engaged
to speak on technology trending based on his insight from having worked in the industry for
over 20 years.
FileBound is a highly configurable work flow and document management solution
that improves the way you locate, process and protect your valuable documents.
Braden Rowe, Director of Desktop Imaging, the ANZ distributor for Psi:Capture, has been
in the imaging and indexing industry for 20+ years. He brings a wealth of information on
both in house and outsourced business process automation.
PsiCapture is the innovative leader in advanced document capture and scanning solutions. The
solutions focus on cost reduction, flexibility, standardisation, and improved efficiency.
1:00 – 1:30 Overview/trending in business process automation
1:30 – 2:30 Psi:Capture product discussion/demonstration
2:30 – 3:00 Q & A
3:00 – 3:30 Break
3:30 – 4:30 FileBound product discussion/demonstration
4:30 – 5:00 Q & A