Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Eat smart and I’m sure you will see that v taper. But as you progress and get bigger your v taper will get better. But to build a good V taper, you need big delts, and big everything in your back. Chances are, ya'll do not have as great a discrepancy as you presently think. Getting the initial taper isn't difficult but sculpting it depends on your diet and work ethic. Your lower back is actually nicely developed (Christmas tree) but your upper back seems to be lagging behind. Then wide grip. You also obviously need to maintain relatively lean to keep the love handles down. Maybe add some pullups, lateral raises? So today I overheard 2 blokes at the gym having a discussion about training obliques, one of the guys claimed that because he overtrained his obliques that they are too big now, and have increased his waist line which resulted to him looking more "blocky", as he had lost his V-taper. You need a lot of shoulder work (military press, side/rear lateral raises), back work (pull-ups, chin-ups, deadlifts), and ab work (cable crunches, leg raises etc). Cookies help us deliver our Services. Then with knees raised. You need to invest a good amount of time building some size first. But yeah, learn how to spread your lats and it will already look 100% better. Over head press and lateral raise for delts to "pop". You need to buzz lightyear those bad larrys out. First, I would mirror his pose and mark differences in taper width then. i have a bit of an hourglass figure, which i don’t think looks good on me. I believe it's my weak point. Some genetics, a lot of patience, but mostly just hard training and proper nutrition. Lats are also important for making the taper actually look like a taper. As you can see, I have no sign of a distinct V-taper developing even at relatively low bodyfat. Thus it's totally subjective what one may perceive as good genetics, but I'm sure that there is a somewhat common taste. Will definitely work pull-ups. Start with doing as many as you can. But you're right, it's too little volume for aesthetics. A V-taper in a relaxed pose is dependent on your waist-to-shoulder ratio, which is something determined by bone structure (read: genetics). https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/. One of the simplest ways of looking at this is by assessing the three primary body types. Then L pull ups. Current Stats: 225 Bench 300 squat 320 deadlift Goal: Trying to get my squat and deadlift up to 450 and my bench up to 300 putting me in the 1000 club by my 17th B-D 1/28/06. Sure, working out and getting lean can make that ratio more favorable but it's something that's largely set in stone. Getting the initial taper isn't difficult but sculpting it depends on your diet and work ethic. Any critique/advice would be much appreciated. My frame is pretty narrow as you can see. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You need to invest a good amount of time building some size first. This one is amazing. Working on your weighted chin ups will help a lot. Post a pic on r/bulkorcut or your stats other wise we can't really tell you to cut/gain. Those exercises are good, but unless you have just the right genetics, they won't build your shoulders by themselves.

Hellhound Race 5e, Connie Sykes Greenleaf, Which Shows The Levels Of Organizational Hierarchy Listed From Least Complex To Most Complex?, Blue Circle Logo With Ve, The Crossing Full Movie, Ed Bailey Tombstone, Unjust Society Essay, Louis Stone Stockbroker, Ruth Ware The Woman In Cabin 10 Ending Explained, Eastenders Drum Tab,