Based on the Dark Horse comic series by My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way, this subreddit is for discussions, pictures, drawings, cosplays, news and anything else to do with the Umbrella Academy. I know the scene where Vanya meets the bird kids has visual parallels to the scene where she met the crazy orchestra, but please, let it not be like that time, I am begging you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UmbrellaAcademy community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. There were, what, 43 of them, right? check out this moderator announcement for links to all of the threads. Screw DC comics now lol, I mean number 1 did say “lay down, BROTHER.” . Backstory is something that was big for all of the kids in an interview so I’m sure we’ll get it at some point! Spoilers from the TV Show MUST be marked if they are plot points that deviate from the comics. The Umbrella Academy, now available on Netflix, is about a dysfunctional family of superheroes — The Monocle, Spaceboy, The Kraken, The Rumor, The Séance, Number Five, The Horror, and The White Violin — who work together to solve their father’s mysterious death. Side note: the last panel of Anywhere But Here shows a crucifix hanging in the taxi Vanya is getting into. Based on the Dark Horse comic series by My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way, this subreddit is for discussions, pictures, drawings, cosplays, news and anything else to do with the Umbrella Academy. When Gerard said a big reveal tho, I'm not gonna lie, I was really hoping that they would finally reveal how Ben died. Otherwise, enjoy the show and can't wait to discuss it with you all! Got my set today too. Raises lots of questions, though: -Did Hargreeves know about them and vice versa? While most users will have seen the show before reading the comics, we would like to keep information from the show that differs or does not appear in the comics spoiler tagged for those who would like to read the comics first then watch the show. Don’t think I could wait another 10 years. Failure to do so is disrespectful to fellow fans and may result in a ban from the subreddit. Does anyone else feel this way? Based on the Dark Horse comic series by My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way, this subreddit is for discussions, pictures, drawings, cosplays, news and anything else to do with the Umbrella Academy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Gabriel Bá recently shared some details about the fourth series and I'm pretty darn excited :') we will learn more about the new team after all, I wonder how this will play out--. Will this ever be revealed? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. . Im glad im not the only one obsessing over these lol. I think their "father" could be the guy who talked to Vanya in issue 4? Is the logo a crucifix or the sparrow? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UmbrellaAcademy community. Press J to jump to the feed. He did just say that that. They are different, but oh so good!!!!

Opportunity Knocks Contestants 1970s, The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane 123movies, Blue Iptv Apk, These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends Literary Device, Ntb Employee Portal,