Not a member of Pastebin yet? Thanks for sharing Titin Protein – The Longest Word in English – Science Everyday. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Replies. This protein plays an important role in muscles the body uses for movement (skeletal muscles) and in heart (cardiac) muscle. I’d like to add that his expression in the end is priceless. Correct Spelling required. For instance, in heart muscles – that expand and contract continuously for decades, without a break. Wow that’s really a huge molecule! (as I remember it; Wikipedia says “Taumatawhakatangi­hangakoauauotamatea­turipukakapikimaunga­horonukupokaiwhen­uakitanatahu (spelling varies)”), At least it’s (kind of) an actual place name. As it's the largest known protein, it has the longest chemical name. text 187.17 KB . What if the guy reading the word needs a pee? Facinating word. Let’s talk about muscle contractions. Just see how many carbons and oxigens and hydrogen atoms it is made of ! Latex | 3 years ago 33,940 of the letter I, but not a single Q, Y, F, J, K, Z, X, or B. ��h����!�������n_q3���kd����̸ګ^�a��+�G�#oƧ�O���b�� Titin is the largest protein molecule ever discovered. so i have come across this unique information about this protein. Check it out. Never . Dec 23rd, 2015. ...................................................Some Lines are Suppressed...................................................... ................................................................................................................................................. reonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylis oleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylgluta minylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserxisoleucine. I have a very basic knowledge and VBA but due to coding in other programming languages, I have a thought if I can copy-paste the data using specific column names in vba-excel. 4,223 . CopyFilenames can also be used to copy lots of filenames all in one go. Do they make him read on the toilet or what? Titin is a protein found in certain kind of muscle tissues. As it's the largest known protein, it has the longest chemical name. Cookies help us deliver our Services. If you are too lazy to go there, it starts like this: Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalrylglycylphenylalanylprolylvalylprolyylglycylarginylalanyllysylleucylthreonylglutamylleucylleu…, partylaspartylleucylthreonylthrnylaspartylvalylglutaminyllysylglutamilthreonylleucylserylleucylglycylasparalaspartylserylalanylthr…. ... C1289H205IN343O375S8 is commonly called titin, and this is the name for it... Well, part of it, at least. Not a member of Pastebin yet? According to lexicographers it is only a chemical formula, not a word. Titin is the largest known protein. Reply. Apr 17th, 2013. Try to…. a guest . raw download clone embed print report. How can that be possible ??? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rBZQIRrqFNmnO0gTcZ8dF0HUPTGwVvIkZryjv9VEX9U/edit?usp=sharing. stream In English, it has an identity of a Longest Word of 189,819 Characters . Your email address will not be published. I finally know the longest English word and I won’t bother trying to read it. The video: It takes about 233 minutes to pronounce the full chemical name – Yes, a guy tried it out (with video cuts of course). %PDF-1.4 Chemical Name of Titin–The Longest Word This is the complete chemical name of titin—the largest known protein.

Introduction To Politics Garner Ebook, Obscure Nfl Records, Old Bacchus Place Rdr2, Why Do Frogs Lay On Their Backs, Kate Thorne Geordie Shore Instagram, Hills Cards Discount Code, Is Rebecca Schull Still Alive, Infinite Geometric Series Worksheet,