555 timer - large inaccuracies with precision components. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Major = w-w-h-w-w-w-h). Conversely, a conjunct polytetrachord starts its new tetrachord ON the last note of the previous tetrachord, i.e. Then if you keep going you get the 5 hyper modes. That is, the final pitch in one segment can serve as the leading tone to the next. Check out Adam Neely's take on it in his video when he gets to "7th level" jazz theory: The biggest music theory word I know of for this sort of thing is. The second half of each major scale is the first half of the next and therefore you could link them all saying the pattern "repeats indefinitely" yadda yadda: C-D-E-F … G-A-B-C … D-E-F#-G … A-B-C#-D … E-F#-G#-A … B-C#-D#-E … F#-G#-A#-B, (C Maj …… G Maj ……… D Maj …..… A Maj ……… E Maj ……… B Maj …… … F# Maj ……). Consider this Cmin pentatonic pattern: Now compare to this version, where we sequence around the circle of fourths: Another very common variant is to combine ascending movement with descending movement: An interesting feature of Collier's Super...Scale is that there is a half-step between each segment. I've listed some below (along with my own silly names for them). How is it possible that a