At the moment, it is not possible to transfer progress from an Android device to an iOS device or the other way around. Now that we have successfully created the backup of Subway surfers game data. THis will create game progress related folders. Uninstall subway surfers game if already installed. ★ Unlock Jack’s stylish Dapper Outfit If you want them to play. What they didn’t mention to the users/website visitors is that without rooting the android phone you can’t restore the backup of game data. ★ Grind trains together with your cool crew! If you don’t believe it, then go above and see the MOD info below of this game you will see and shocked how cool is this Mod in the normal version you can’t imagine the features in this mod that we’re providing. 7. Hello Srikanth, i’m happy that you like my post. ★ Colorful and vivid HD graphics! Install Subway Surfers Game Using the APK you created earlier or from the Play store. This MOD Includes Unlimited Money & Much More. I have a question. Felt happy for real. Kiloo This will be the modded Subway Surfers app. I Suggest you to install both the apps i’ve mentioned above, so that it will be very easy for you to perform the backup and also to perform a restore. Like Reinstalling the subway surfers game app, Replacing our mobile, Upgrading to New Android phone, Resetting our android mobile, Updating the Firmware/ Operating System Updates. Copy folder to Directory - Internal/Android/Obb/Here5. How to Backup Subway Surfers Game Progress, How to Restore Subway Surfers Game Progress, How to Root Android Phone from Windows 7/8/10, Quickly Unlock iPhone With A Face Mask ON, Convert Mp4 To Mp3 Using VLC Media Player, How to send webpages to your other devices on chrome, How to Enable fingerprint lock for Whatsapp on Android, Backup & Restore Subway Surfers Game Data, Digital India Profile Pic Does Not Mean Your Support For Internet.Org, View Accidentally dismissed notifications in android, Find IMEI of Lost Android Mobile Using Google, Why Google Won’t Develop any Apps for Windows Lumia Mobiles, Understand Details of 10 Digit PAN card number. Changing the settings so that backup of game data will be done along with the backup of Android App Apk. Download RIO version (or any older version) 3. There is no need to reset your mobile to restore the subway surfers game data. Required fields are marked *. Giving the super user access to ES File Explorer. After knowing that what Subway Surfers MOD is you should download Mod APK in your Android device and also you can download it with the below steps. It has a user-friendly interface that enables users to learn the game quickly and can play it efficiently. We are providing this mod by global resources which is present on the internet. To use Online Save, you need to: Go to the game Settings on the device with the progress you want to save or transfer. Contact Us If you have any doubts regarding this article or in that case any other doubts regarding backup and restore of any game please do leave a comment. Step 6. And if you find them worth your money, do consider buying them and support the app’s services. 1. But first of all, check all the steps. (Backup will take some time depending on your mobile performance). If you are 13 or older, you won't get this feature. But keep in mind, always the latest backup will have your latest data. #1. Make sure that “Device B” is logged in to the same Google or Game Center account you used to save your progress on with ”Device A”. I hope this helps you. Step 2. How do I download this app? For accessing this app you need a laptop or pc and you need to download the Android emulator like BlueStacks, Nox App Player, etc. I used to Have an account linked to one Facebook account, but that account got inabilited, so i cant use my subway surfers’s account anymore, i feel so pissed, since i didn’t do anything wrong in that facebook account and now i have lost a subway surfers account with so much progress.

Roberta Meaning In Hebrew, Roddy Ricch Merch, Transitions In Advanced Algebra By Charles Zimmer, Handbells For Sale Craigslist, Ikea Stall Shoe Cabinet Hack, Bimini Top Hardware Canada, The Call George Herbert Meaning, Ap World History Timeline 1200 To 1450,