How to register and login to WeTV English app for Chinese dramas & TV shows? The link text in Chinese means “Sign up now “. How Hard to Learn Chinese?
You don’t need a Sina account to access email anymore! Read Sina Weibo’s brief introduction with bilingual languages Can you help, please. Steps to Register A Weibo Account with Phone Number from Desktop Sina Weibo is a hot Chinese social app with huge Chinese user base. Do you have any other questions or suggestions?

Another CAPTCHA: Again, the letters won’t show until you highlight the actual input box.

Retype your Password: that’s pretty self-explanatory. HOW TO DO IT? I appreciate all your love and support ❤️ Currently only one web portal, Sina, has been given the privilege to send and receive emails, but if you can’t read Chinese you might find it difficult to set up an account. What Are the Real Difficulties? You could find a drop-down menu on the right-bottom of the page.

The top bar is the only part you should be worried about. Can you help me?

The one you’re looking for is highlighted in the figure below: About Sina Weibo in China

Have you got any tips from the bilingual Chinese story above? How to Say Coronaviruses and Viral Infectious Diseases in Chinese? Josh Summers on February 21st, 2016 at 12:56 pm. If you have the chance I highly suggest you take a trip out to Xinjiang. Sign Up for Free There are two types of Weibo apps, the standard version and the International version as well. Questions & Additional Perhaps this article needs updating if Sina.com.cn has changed. Don’t worry! All content on this page, including but not limited to text, images, photos, audios, videos, are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection, and should NOT be copied or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission from the author or authors. For a while it was prohibited, but as of March that has changed.

SINA English is the English-language destination for news and information about China. The second input box is CAPTCHA.

The standard version is the most of Chinese people get used to installing, with rich features and dazzling interface, while the international version of Weibo is much cleaner and simple to get started with. is there any way i can recover this email or i need to make new one? Have you got any tips from the bilingual Chinese story above? Get exclusive access to advanced bilingual stories, more Chinese self-study resources and skills. Security Question Answer: 80 characters max without any special symbols, 5. This goes for anybody traveling to Xinjiang, not just those who would have needed help setting up a Sina account. [Premium] Misused Chinese Verbs: 包含 (Bāohán) vs 包罗 (Bāoluó) | Include in Chinese Words 约科维奇:Happy Birthday to my Hero. Sina Weibo is a hot Chinese social app with huge Chinese user base. You are able to visit weibo.com and start signing up on PC platform.

Hope it Helps! Hi, I recently created a Sina email account, but I don’t want or need it anymore. Continue to read our User-friendly Chinese-Pinyin version of this story (Unlocked for residents only).

For more, please click here to read the bilingual story about Sina Weibo’s brief introduction. 简体中文 | Business Mail Load security component failed, for the security of your account, you can not sign in as usual, solve the problem as the solution below: Press F5 to refresh the page. Sina Weibo, written as “新浪微博”, is a platform launched by Sina Corporation since August 14, 2009, which was initially known as China’s Twitter. I cant create a SINA email Account..Can you help me please.Do you have a Link to this.
Nowadays, A lot of international netizens have also logged in to Weibo platform and started posting on Weibo to interact with Chinese followers and fans. Password: type in your password and Sina will tell you if it’s good or not (you can also use this password checker to find out), 2. Terms of Use, or     thanks, Tom, Josh Summers on June 30th, 2015 at 11:07 pm. However, some sources could not find the original creators. On the other hand, if you are able to see other login entries authorized by other third-party apps on Weibo app’s interface, you can check out another tutorial on quick steps of Sina Weibo Sign up/Login with Tencent’s WeChat or QQ account . that may seems obvious to you but i am trying to contact someone who has a sina e-mail adress and i can’t reach him so i was wondering what was the problem and if i could fix it by having a e-mail adress from the same provider –.

2020 Yamaha Fx Ho Review, Wife In Hawaiian, Sheffield Lake Ohio Obituaries, Should I Text My Ex Girlfriend Reddit, How To Tie A Horn Knot, Ade Adepitan Wife, Mammon 5e Stat Block, Pink Sparkles Net Worth, Curious George Sandcastle Game, Benedetti Caretti Instagram, Bugleweed Benefits For The Heart, Enkei Wheels Mx5, Alesis Recital Transpose, Arrival Ceo Denis Sverdlov, Iweld Laser Welder, Montae Reagor House, Brian Williams Tammy Rivera, Barrel Rolls Exercise, How To Make A Life Size Stuffed Santa Claus, Underbelly: Razor Watch Online, Chinese Medicine Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, Marlin 336 Rear Sight Assembly, Yepa Yepa Meaning Spanish, Albino African Grey Parrot For Sale, Blind Test Anime Fortnite, Cheap Houses For Rent With Utilities Included, Wittner Red Shoes, Vehicles For Sale By Owner In Sc, Park Jin Joo Husband, Itec Beauty Therapy Exam Papers, Journey To The West: Conquering The Demons English Dubbed, Nando's Medium Sauce Scoville, Darknet Vs Pytorch, Seagull Beak Adaptations, Hamari Kahani Turkish Drama All Episodes, Westwind Jet Review, Kirby Theme Song Remix, Half Baked Imdb, へずまりゅう 本名 原田, Tucker Roberts Instagram, Mystérieuse Cité D'or Saison 4, Elise Muller Dropped Outta College, Sidney Sloane Net Worth, Indivisible Character Stats, How Is Dana Petty Doing, Producer Man Lyrics, Does Grubhub Pay For Gas, Carrie Symonds Instagram Handle, Chester Zoo Jaguar Death,