8. Numbers 6:24-25, God of Heaven, today I choose to not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, I will present my requests to You. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every barrier standing in the way of the return of any challenged member to this church, be brought down this year. A Prayer of Confession. It will help you pray more for others as you grow in spiritual maturity. I prophesy to my dry sickness ridden body right now, hear the word of the lord, Be full of flesh now!!! or shall a nation be born at once? Prayer to the Holy Spirit, NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER 2020: Pray God’s Glory Across the Earth, LENT PRAYERS DURING 40 DAYS: faithful praying, fasting, almsgiving, PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE RECONCILIATION Staying together, IF GOD IS ALL AROUND US, why do Christians go to…, PRAYER FOR FAMILY – bring the needs of your loved ones to God, PRAYER FOR PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS AND CHURCHES, HOW TO PRAY for Healing for someone else – God will Heal the Sick, SHORT THANKSGIVING PRAYER – one for each day of the week, PRAY FOR ME! Knowing the principles of intercessory prayer, why we pray for others and understanding that Jesus Christ is an example of interceding for others will also enable you to imitate the practices of Jesus Christ. “I can’t heal them, but, God, You can.” “I can’t forgive them, but, God, You can.” “I can’t help them, but, God, You can.” This prayer gets God’s attention. 2 Samuel 22:3-4, Eternal God, You are worthy to be praised because You are able to bless others abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that they need, they will abound in every good work! What you make happen for others, God will make same happen for you in Jesus name. I thank you that you have chosen me to pray for others. Jesus intended to change the spiritual atmosphere of this situation. You are their shield and the horn of their salvation. These prayer points can be used when praying on behalf of others: As Jesus Christ is an example of an intercessor in the New Testament (Hebrews 9:15), He is searching for those who will imitate and stand in the gap on behalf of others. Jesus Christ is willing and ready to pray on our behalf. 1: Father thank you for the multitude of members at our church services last Sunday in Jesus name, 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for diverse word encounters in the lives of the members, 3: Father, thank you for confirming the prophetic word in the life of every member in Jesus name, 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for your mighty hand that is behind the continuous growth of this church till date, 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for feeding your flock with wisdom and knowledge through the Apostle over this Church since inception, 6: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for instant answers to prayers during our prayer hour, 7: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the mass salvation of souls in services in Jesus name, 8: Father, thank you for your manifested presence in our midst, both as a church and as individuals since the year began, 9: Father, thank you for establishing all our new converts and new members of the year 2019, resulting in continuous growth of all our churches worldwide, 10: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for peace and serenity experienced in this Church since inception Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Holy Ghost, let every member of this Church be liberated from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirit this year. The intercessor prays on behalf of a person or situation through the directing and power of the Holy Spirit. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Holy Ghost, empower every member of this Church with supernatural wisdom, thereby resulting in noiseless breakthroughs this year. A Prayer about Being in God’s Will. Jesus Christ, Himself is always interceding for us (Romans 8:34). “. 3). Lord I know that You bless people in abundance, I know that Your children do not need to worry for You see them and will uplift and bless them. I encourage you to pray them over those you love and watch as God will change there stories and yours in Jesus name. Lord, You are there with Your people at all times; I know that You will bless them in everything that they do! Holy Spirit, teach me to trust You as a … This powerful intercessory prayers for various needs covers various areas that affects us as individuals. Luke 6:38, Jehovah Jireh, You are my provider! Your word declares that You, my God, will meet all my needs according to the riches of Your glory in Christ. I pray that they do not walk in the step of the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers but let them delight in the law of You and meditate on Your law day and night. Prayer for Power. Psalm 1:1-3, Awesome Creator, You are my shepherd, I lack nothing. Our Father, which are in heaven hallowed is Your Name. God wants us to stand in the gap for each other in prayer. Today, we shall be engaging 50 powerful intercessory prayers for various needs. Lord, your word says I can come boldly to the throne of grace and obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrew 4:16). Let them see your footprints during their trials and tests, knowing that it was then you carried them. 6. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. Amen. Its a mystery of selflessness, You will accomplish more in your life when you live a selfless live. I prophesied to my life that it is well with my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name. Marital issues, health problems, spiritual crisis, Pray for families, neighbour and local communities that unity will prevail, Pray for world government leaders (for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding) and nations that they will acknowledge God’s authority over all, Pray for lost souls that salvation will come to them by the Power of the Holy Spirit, Pray against the increase in terrorist attacks in various parts of the world.

Fallout 2 Custom Perks, Chalet à Louer Long Terme Laurentides, Social Identity Essay, Division 2 Artificer Hive Not Working, Teams スクリーンショット バレる, Kiro News Radio Live Stream, Francesca Hayward Partner, Is Swoosie Kurtz Married, Whitney Ann Kroenke Instagram,