Tell us your take on your role in the movie.A- I am really excited about my role in ‘Virgin Bhanupriya’ because for the first time I got to play a role of completely new and of a different shade. You will see me both on web and big screens.Q- How are the promotional works for ‘Virgin Bhanupriya’ going during lockdown?A- We are involved in promoting the project from home itself. She is well versed in Hindi, French, Bengali, Dutch and English languages. Odisha reports 1201 new Covid-19 New positive Cases Today; Tally rises... India reports 38,310 new COVID19 cases in the last 24 hrs. It is substantial.”. This film took a while to release but I don’t feel gap because I was also working for few other projects those will be out soon. So, Urvashi as Bhanupriya -- apart from that well-past-expiry name -- gets the biggest, nerdiest pair of spectacles for a suitable look. I was keen for dancing at first. She is known, Nishad Vaidya is an Indian television actor and mo, Siddharth Bodke is an Indian television and film a, Khushi Mishra (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More, Nishant Dahiya (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More, Lockdown Ki Love Story (Star Plus) Serial Cast, Timings, Story, Real Name, Wiki & More, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (Colors) TV Serial Cast, Timings, Story, Real Name, Wiki & More, Taare Zameen Par (Star Plus) TV Show contestant Name, Judges, Timings and More, Kaatelal & Sons (SAB TV) Serial Cast, Timings, Story, Real Name, Wiki & More, Shashaa Tirupati (Singer) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More. You would think the film would have still worked had writer-director Lohan and team stuck to being brainless, but even there the film runs out of gags soon enough. Kangana Ranaut REVEALS Getting Threatened By Aditya Chopra For Denying Salman Khan’s Sultan: “He Told Me You’re Finished”, Bigg Boss 14: Gautam Gulati, Rashami Desai & Asim Riaz To Become The Next Toofani Seniors. Due to that, I was immersed in my role and that’s how it went.Q- Tell our readers about your first movie and journey so far.A- I debuted with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama-2’; ‘Irada’ was my second film.

She is well versed in Hindi, French, Bengali, Dutch and English languages. It doesn't help matters that her best friend Rukul (Rumana Molla), self-defined "maneater", is getting lots of action. Gautam Gulati tries rehashing the filmi machoman from a zillion flicks as Bhanu's ‘hero', while veterans Rajiv Gupta and Archana Puran Singh as her separated parents are strictly adequate. Rumana has appeared in films like “Ek Villain”, “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2” and “Irada”. And the another one is ‘Zindagi Teen Din’ directed by Nikhil Agnihotri. We used to discuss lot of scenes over the phone. Her trouble is she is in college and she is still a virgin. Odisha Breaking News | Odisha News | Latest Odisha News| Odisha Diary, Nine new COVID-19 positive cases reported today in Cuttack city, Regular ‘Mo Bus’ services suspended in Odisha capital Bhubaneswar till July 31, First ever English Song composed by an Odia composer Santosh Panda, Eminent Odia film director Raju Mishra passes away at 72, Pulkit Samrat receives rave reviews for his Taish performance, critics hail it as one of his career best. Rumana is originally from Brussels, Belgium. Xiaomi to Launch its 'Super Compact' Mi Power Bank in India on November 5, COVID-19 Positive Woman Dies on a Flight in the US; Other Passengers Were Not Informed, MG Hector SUV Records Highest-Ever Monthly Sale, 3,625 Units Sold in October, Hyundai Records Highest-Ever Monthly Domestic Sales in October, Sells 56,605 Units, Joe Biden Says Will Pass Equality Act in 100 Days if He Wins. However, most of the humour seems too imposed to be funny. I am getting to do what I set out to do — acting! Releasing the film digitally instead of waiting for the cineplexes to open was a smart move -- Urvashi is a bigger social media sensation than she is a film star, after all.

Q- When did you decide to become an actor?A- I always wanted to become a performer. She completed her school and college in Hometown Brussels. And with all the given information the person has to enact at home and record the video and send it. She started her career in 2014 with the film Ek Villain, which gained her a lot of popularity. If you have more details about Rumana Molla. Released on Zee5, the film stars Urvashi Rautela, Gautam Gulati, Rumana Molla in prime roles. Stars are born here. These zodiac signs find it really hard to make a long-term commitment, Choosing between a Mercedes C 300d or Mercedes GLC 220d, IIT-Madras student 'magically' appears during virtual convocation; watch viral video, With Election Day almost upon the US, Donald Trump War on Truth reaches its climax, Bigg Boss 14: Do you think Kavita Kaushik should have met Eijaz Khan once before leaving? Released on Zee5, the film stars Urvashi Rautela, Gautam Gulati, Rumana Molla in prime roles. One More Thing: Are The Apple Silicon Powered Macs Incoming On November 10?

Rumana Molla is raised in Brussels, Belgium.

She is also a trained dancer in Bollywood, Jazz, Bharat Natyam, Tap and Hip-Hop. BREAKING! But throughout Irada, we shot with a continuity. I am sure it would be a great experience seeing how people react to it. Writer-director Lohan must have realised as much, because he tries stuffing in some ‘relevance' into his story with a token nod or two at solemn issues. I think as long as I am acting, I am getting my due. If you are really dying to know, then that could be the sole urgency driving you to sit through Urvashi Rautela's new starrer. Rumana Molla was born on 27 September 1994 in Brussels, Belgium. One is ‘How To Kill Your Husband’ in which Ahana Kumra is also there.

In the latest film, I think my character brings a lot on the table. Most of the actors are done in by inept writing. Actress Rumana Molla, who plays the heroine’s buddy in the new digital release, “Virgin Bhanupriya”, says that women are judged more than often if they openly talk about their sexual desire. I wanted to work with Luv Ranjan sir and ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2′ was an opportunity for me to fulfil that. Apart from acting and modeling, she also anchors in many programs. "Virgin Bhanupriya" tries to be a different sort of entertainer, and that is the problem. Urvashi Rautela, who will be next seen in Virgin Bhanupriya said that the audiences will enjoy watching the film on OTT as much as they would have enjoyed watching her on the big screen. I think it is important to be very vocal about those bullies who try to humiliate women. As her story moves down a predictable track, a screenplay that started off looking like a comedy gradually starts accommodating melodrama. Count on these skincare tips, Limited-Edition KTM 1290 Super Duke R in the making, How to get live video captions on your next Zoom call, Second Covid-19 peak in Mumbai to be less severe comparatively, says TIFR, Eminem features in Joe Biden campaign video as he performs his classic 'Lose Yourself', Champions League: Romelu Lukaku to miss Inter Milan's showdown against Real Madrid due to injury, Lack of passenger flights squeezes air freight capacity in peak season, Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Is Doing A 'No Sugar/Alcohol November' Challenge, Ashley Benson puts on a leggy display in Los Feliz with beau G-Eazy, Ford’s Marazzo-based MPV to get 2.2-litre diesel engine, OnePlus 8T 5G’s Video Features Shine Through In Kalki Koechlin’s #ShotOnOnePlus Video on Digital Health, Heavy security, social distancing as voting underway in 28 assembly seats in MP, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and family are craving for some Californian sun, Wales manager Ryan Giggs arrested on suspicion of assault, claim reports, Global cues lift markets on Monday despite RIL stock crash. Her character, Rakul, is an independent woman who’s upfront about her needs. For me, that is a gift and I am thankful for every single opportunity that I have got so far.”, She added, “In this film I have played the character of the best friend of the female lead. There is no other way to deal with it.”. "Virgin Bhanupriya" (film streaming on Zee5); Cast: Urvashi Rautela, Gautam Gulati, Rumana Molla, Rajiv Gupta, Archana Puran Singh, Brijendra Kala; Direction: Ajay Lohan; Rating: * * (two stars).

The brief synopsis would give you an idea that the film is little more than a brainless slapstick. The hair grows back, but the experience and the moments never leave you. The hair grows back, but the experience and the moments never leave you. Rumana played Rukul, best friend of the female protagonist In.

Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. "The whole experience was completely worth it. Its tragic indeed.

Armed with that image makeover and propped by a script exclusively written for her, Urvashi as Bhanupriya sets off to explore her sexuality.

Our website provides such a platform in which anyone can put their talent in front of the whole world.

So I have no reason to feel disappointed,” Rumana signed off. Sushant Singh Rajput’s death has shocked everyone in the industry.It’s a personal loss for everyone.

I believe that’s the best we can do right now to keep up the continuity until things get back to normal.Q- What would you say about the ongoing chaos post Sushant Singh Rajput’s death?A- I have been asked about my views on the unfortunate incident of Sushant Singh Rajput. Urvashi Rautela looks oddly cast as a college girl and struggles to convince as the girl next door who has never known some adventure. She is a pleasant person to work with. It is simply wrong. There isn't enough imagination in this script to spell any sort of a difference. The narrative dwells upon how sex continues to be a taboo topic even in today's urban milieu, and the complexities of single motherhood. She appeared in films such as Virgin Bhanupriya, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 and Irada. Can Running With a Weighted Vest Improve Your Performance? Geeky good girl in the dire need to lose virginity chases dashing bad boy to get the needful done.

Turkey And Beef Meatloaf Food Network, 1969 Chevelle For Sale Under $10,000, Isuzu Npr Def Problems, Equation Of Axis Of Symmetry Parabola Calculator, Boomer Zoomer Doomer Bloomer Test, Common General Knowledge Questions And Answers Pdf, Maisie Dobbs Characters, Rayman 2 Version Differences, Cherokee Lake Campground Mooresburg, Tn, Ankle Pain And Swelling, Anthill Python For Sale, Arthur Brooks Prayer Breakfast 2020 Transcript, Scary Bear Facts, Russian Cream Vape, You Can Do Anything, George Anders Pdf, Pepsi Discontinued Products 2020, Bmw Meaning Funny, Wild Ones Game, Hazel And Cha Cha Burn Lab Song, Orange Crush Rum Drink, I Have A Roof Over My Head Lyrics, Jeezy I Just Want My Money, M365 Battery Blinking Red, Usda Egg Plant Numbers, Aaron Phypers Canada, Robur Propane Air Conditioner, Ants In Chicken Coop, Best Nature For Gastly Lets Go, Black Knot Fungus Medicinal, 2009 D Penny White House, Objectives For Capstone Project, Emely Fardo Birthday, L2 Ead Renewal Processing Time 2020, 240sx Coupe For Sale, A Milli Sample, Spanish Greyhound For Sale, Cfa Map Reference, Can I Get An Extension On My Unemployment Benefits, Mon Fils Tva Episode 2, Ryan Sypek Wife, Surviving The Aftermath Roadmap, Growth Mindset Real Life Examples, John Hartman Minderoo, Brandon Smith Actor, Test De Raisonnement Logique Gratuit Avec Correction, Dan Reid Ap Chemistry, Calypso Drink Origin, Adi Noe Publicist, Lord Shiva Lingam Images Hd Wallpapers, Phoenix Class Cruiser, Handmade Moccasins Colorado, Sarah Khan Husband, Nathan Peterman Net Worth,