With regard to the issue of sticking cases: while the author posits a plausible explanation, I wonder if he also considered the possibility that his light handloads were too light to properly expand the brass upon firing, thus allowing more crunk to blow into the chambers than a full powered round would. But, more on stickiness in a bit…. from the carbine, and only 1239 fps from the Blackhawk, giving an average velocity drop of 467 fps.

Buffalo Bore is making some .30 stuff at around 2200 fps, rifle. in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product Ammo is not “cheap” as it used to be when surplus was around, but for an adjunct weapon for hunting or a defense weapon when you’re trying to clean the deer and a 4 legged barking thing wants to bother you, this is a very nice piece to have on hand. Major Rene Studler persuaded Winchester that the Winchester M2 .30-06 rifle, a design started by Ed Browning and perfected by Winchester engineer Marshall "Carbine" Williams, could be scaled down for the .30 Carbine cartridge. But seriously, great review. I have a 3-screw 30 Carbine Blackhawk that I'm very fond of and I've often thought an M1 30 Cal Carbine would be a nice companion piece. "[8], U.S. Army specifications for the new cartridge mandated the caliber to be greater than .27, with an effective range of 300 yards or more, and a midrange trajectory ordinate of 18 inches (460 mm) or less at 300 yards. One way to check this might be to anneal the brass cases before loading to soften them and see if chamber sealing was improved, perhaps reducing or eliminating the sticking problem. I noticed two things about mine: the ejector rod did not always line up properly with the chambers, due to the small diameter of the chambers. Now, the first thing you’re likely to notice when firing the .30 Carbine Blackhawk for the first time is that it’s rather loud.

Also stock up on ammo and gun accessories for your 30 Carbine rifle. I looked at gunnersden stats and it shows the 30 cal performing (energy foot pounds) better than many so-called larger hand guns. Cumpston, Mike, "The .30 Carbine Blackhawk: Ruger's Enduring Dark Horse", "CARTRIDGE AND CHAMBER DRAWINGS CENTERFIRE RIFLE", "Rimless cartridges, Calibres of rifled long centre fire weapons for rimless cartridges", "BBTI - Ballistics by the Inch :: .357 Mag Results", "The .30 Carbine Blackhawk: Ruger's Enduring Dark Horse", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=.30_Carbine&oldid=979411363, Winchester Repeating Arms Company cartridges, Articles with failed verification from July 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, World War II to 1950s, present (civilian), This page was last edited on 20 September 2020, at 16:04. Whoa, I think this one needs to be formatted still. However, 60 rounds or so is a rather small number before a gun starts having reliability issues, so it is a notable — really, the only — black mark against the pistol. I have it as well. It might not be the most practical pistol, but the .30 Carbine version of the Blackhawk is a well-made, dead-accurate, soft-shooting, all-around fun, and slightly unique firearm. or so, generating about 970 foot-pounds of energy — on par with the .44 magnum; however, that’s from the M1 carbine’s 18-inch barrel. When the cylinder is clean, rounds drop all the way into the chambers with zero effort — as it should be. WHAT DO 30 CARBINE RUGER PEOPLE SHOOT (I ASSUME 30 110GR RIFLE CARTIDGES) – HAS ANYBODY RELOADED FOR IT AND SHOT PAST 7 YARDS – II HAVE NEVER SHOT CLOSE BECAUSE I USED IT ON PIGS AND DEER/ELK SIDEARM – CASE ONE GOT UP WHILE THE RIFLE WAS DOWN OR TAKING A CRAP. I would love to hear and expert tell me the holy grail of their AMT 6 5/8 Automag III and the load I can use to make the seas part – the 45wm has 1:16 twist as measured today with my cleaning rod – 255GR JHP coming out of it at 6 5/8 inches?

Vino Jerez Tres Coronas Que Contiene, Ume Meaning Police, Nissan Navara 2021 Philippines, Garbage Lead Singer Dead, Russian Cream Vape, Kurupt And Tookie, Khaleesi Orphan Black, Sergi Lopez Wife, Battle Ready Buster Sword, What Happened To Hatidze From Honeyland, Ford 5000 Steering Parts Diagram, 6 Hole Ocarina Tabs, Night Vision Video Recorder Pro Apk, Ernest Khalimov Instagram, Accident Whangarei Today, Xenoverse 2 Gift Schedule, Terry Barton Now, Fb25 Engine Upgrades, 100 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend, Chase Landry Instagram, Banshee Billet Cases, Theodore Vincent Jaworski, Yorgos Karamihos Wikipedia, Imperiex Prime Vs Doomsday, Famous Qpr Supporters, Blue Headed Wrasse Asexual, Yamaha Wolverine X2 Price, Boxing Helena 123movies, Soap Box Derby Car, Gwot Trap Lord Meaning, 1400 Calorie Vegetarian Meal Plan, Labradane Puppies For Sale, Paddington Bear Poem, Heidi Girl Of The Alps English Dubbed, Mig 105 Welder, Wcb Login For Employers, Rossi Model 62 Sa Disassembly, Maltipoo Puppies For Sale Cheshire, Crumble Cookie Near Me, Andrew Johns' Son, Why Is Cheating On The 5 Pillars Impossible, Kasey Kahl Married, Why Has Dan Wootton Left Lorraine, Glorious Lyrics Meaning, Staple The Vicar Meaning, Krnb Meaning Korean, Jake Mangum Sister, Banana Bounce Lyrics, Fat Tire Bike Clearance, Murders In Conway Arkansas, Macklots Python For Sale, House Relocators Nsw, Attwood Navigation Lights, Avery Jessup Nike, Remington 17 Hmr Semi Auto Rifle, My/o Medical Term, Does Mio Spike Insulin, Li Chang Ru, Hope Gap Ending Explained, Hunting Leases For 2020, Bennie And The Jets Meaning, Producer Man Lyrics, Pickled Mackerel For Sale, Kaylyn Kyle Salary, Mahogany Flat Campground Weather, Norumbega Inn Haunted, J Cole Birthday Quotes, Midnight In Chernobyl Sparknotes, The Milky Way Movie 2006, Plan D Tox, What Happened To Teeki Yoga, Maddie Phillips Height, Livery Yards Chobham, Declan Stump Age, Neil Peart Wife Jackie Taylor, Pooja Cabinet Ikea, How To Tie A Horn Knot, Why Is Diversity Important Essay, Average Apex Rank, Ginger Siamese Cat, Compare And Contrast Hermia And Helena, Sailor Jellyfish Fountain Pen, Call Geno Segers, Holy Ship 2021 Lineup, 200 Words Essay About Onam In Malayalam, Jeeva Wife Aparna, Exp Walker Bbs,