"But, 100% synthetic is more slippery or lighter weight than pure dino farts".

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It's worth every penny. Interceptor 650 performance & comfort is half the triumph street twin @ 1/3 price and that's super great . Starter relay/solenoid clicking/ticking but scooter/car not starting. Performance Clutch Kit for Royal Enfield ® 650 Twins: CLICK FOR MORE INFO: 570-0003: Handlebar Adjuster Kit for Royal Enfield ® INT 650 Twins: CLICK FOR MORE INFO: 340-0219: Forged Connecting Rod Set for Royal Enfield® 650 Twins: CLICK FOR MORE INFO: IPT3.14: Pulse IPT Battery P.14 for Royal Enfield® 650 Twins: CLICK FOR MORE INFO The message board has gotten pretty tense lately. Sure hope there won't be any topping up between changes on this bike. I have a service bulletin from Royal Enfield that says 20w50 is fine as a substitution to 15w50. Thanks for reporting this. E.g - Which variant of Interceptor 650 is best to buy?

If there is no precise reason to use that gradation, you are only wasting fuel and you have a (small) loss of power too. From the specs it seems really a good oil, but I think that a 15w50 should be a better choice for the Himalayan. Happy riding! RE Himalayan is equipped with a single-cylinder engine which can produce a maximum power of 24.3 bhp @ 6,500 rpm.

its good and easy to maintain but RE plz come out with your alloys for 650 twins plzzzzzz.Over all quality is good but quality can and should be improved for its longevity. In addition, Royal Enfield has also increased the oil change interval to 12 months or 10,000 km, from the current six months or 5000 km. Q. 10,000 km service interval. What should i do now somebody help me.

Netmegafone is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate Some sources suggest that the fiber gasket is the newer design and that the o-ring was replaced but I couldn't confirm that. I've never had to top up between changes on any of my bikes. About Royal Enfield. Mileage i getting 28 in 80-100kmh and 23 in120 -140 kmh.It required Alloy option, Best you can get at the price point. But RE suggests for Interceptor/GT 650 oil change at 10000 Kms with 10w50 Full Synthetic Oil. 10w50 is the recommended Oil (Full Synthetic), as you have already used 20w50, I would suggest change it to company recommended standards cause it will/may harm/void your bike Warranty also. How many litre of engine oil is required – Around 1.6 Ltr during oil & filter replacement.

Search your question about Interceptor 650. This has nothing to do with that.

Put a small plastic/cardboard piece under it to direct old oil to a side to collect it. Q. Q. I am 5'7''.Is the royal Enfield interceptor 650 suitable for me? Royal Enfield oil filter and gasket - P/N 888464; Royal Enfield drain plug crush washers - P/N888461; It seems that some of the Himalayans use the fiber gasket for the oil filter cover and some use an o-ring. I can cruise this bike at 120KMpH easily in good road.. Fully drained and replaced along with oil filter. I sure do like having a sight glass. You can actually do it with a single spanner.

How much is the total cost for aluminium roofing? Royal Enfield. I am worried whether it's safe to drive when petrol tank gets heat? When can we expect alloys for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650? Where can I buy a new Fuel Tank for Int 650? Royal Enfield oil filter kit, P/N 888414. Search everywhere only in this topic Advanced Search. I was plaining used triumph street. I don't see any reason not to use the specified grade of oil. This oil filler cap is machined from billet aluminium and has a separate branded infill to be fitted last, thus keeping the Royal Enfield logo always positioned as intended.

Price of engine oil for RE Himalayan – It is recommended buying a 2.5 Ltr bottle. Before starting have a look at the engine oil level on the right side of engine. Everything you need to know about 100w Solar panel, Things you can power with a 10w solar panel, 5 best solar charge controllers for 10W to 50W Solar panels. https://www.penriteoil.com.au/products/mc-4st-10w-60-100-pao-ester#/. 3.1 liter capacity . But keeping it that way means you will have to do more than just saddling the bike and riding into the sunset.

Everything about this bike is good. @ Prajwal | Hey I filled 20w50 to my continental gt 650 recently am confused weather I should replace it with 10w50 ,will it harm my engine in a long run, please help me by your valuable advice. Royal Enfield Himalayan Royal Enfield himalayan is a 411 cc adventure tourer motorcycle launched by Royal enfield in 2016. Q. Liquid gun is the same HP 15w50 oil but branded by HP for ROYAL ENFIELD. ... [Enfield] What kind of oil do you use in your primary. Not Ok at all. to end my ideas I wish 650 adv shall be build by RE as elder sibling to himalayan 400 to put a big bad adv in race. Go for 15w50 HP Oil. Remove sealing plate along with 2 nuts & oil will start flowing down.

So you own a cool looking motorcycle that's pretty much the neighbours' envy and owner's pride. Request an enquiry

How much is cost for the second service of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, and the parts needed to be changed in that service? It is recommended that the chain is regularly cleaned and oiled for safe and sound running of the motorcycle. Recommended Oil grade and quality for royal enfield himalayan – SAE 15W 50 API SL GRADE JASO MA 2 SEMI SYNTHETIC. Normally it should be changed at 10000 Kms , but depends upon your usage of Bike, if you feel around 7000 or 8000 kms bike engine has more vibration or making more noise and gear shifting is change than the viscosity of oil can be the reason too. After all it's specified for a reason and all engines seem to run better when given the proper value oil in my experience. To have the same kinematic viscosity the 10w60 should reach the temperature of 110/120 degrees celsius. Trust me It's bad. expected in this model? Will it be difficult to handle the bike and also wanted to ask about the seat height.?

But they are vital for the smooth functioning of your bike. Ask your question from Interceptor 650 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 610+ Interceptor 650 Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is, Bike electrical system care and maintenance tips. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_tab_mmv_slideshow,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_post_answer,rvmp_service_cost_tool. The move is aimed to bring down the overall service intervention required by a motorcycle in a year, thereby reducing the cost of ownership by about 40 per cent over a period of three years. After some initial hiccups(mainly issues with magnetic coil), now it is one of the best selling motor bikes from Eicher Motors. Royal Enfield Himalayan BS3; Royal Enfield Himalayan BS4; Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6

The oil duct of a motor are calibrated for the viscosity of the oil recommended by the manufacturer at 100°C, in this case "cSt 18"; the oil you are using, at the same temperature, has a viscosity of "cSt 25,6". Different models – of royal enfield himalayan.