Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11. Butler: Just what are you trying to imply? Please say the whole thing if you would? It's working. Huey Freeman: I'm tryin' to explain to you that Ronald Reagan was the devil. Riley: 'Cause there ain't no real Santa.

Boondocks Quotes Boondocks Drawings The Boondocks Black Art Pictures Riot Grrrl Hip Hop Art Knowledge And Wisdom Black Power My People More information ... People also love these ideas

Granddad: What did you call me? I swear on your life. Uncle Ruckus: If you black of skin and full of sin, come forward so I may lay my hands on you. Martin Luther King: The party's basic philosophy is... Martin Luther King: Sir, I will not be... Talk Show Host: [shouting] Say it or shut up!

Huey Freeman: There is no weapon!

Ed Wuncler: That's right, every morning I wake up and put one foot on the ground and the other up the ass of a 12 year-old Indonesian girl. Uncle Ruckus: [Depressed over his test results revealing he has African blood] Well I'm black now, the very foist thing I did was quit all my jobs, I'm probably going to have to start selling crack, or rapping, or rapping about selling crack.

Uncle Ruckus: Jean-Claude Van Damme's the best martial artist in the world. Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: You're not a Jehavoh's Witness now, are you? Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: That is not vomit. Open your bag!

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.

He knows my every move yet he can not see. Tom Dubois: Now, young lady, I know this can be hard to talk about.

Thank you for your time and have a good night” – Huey Freeman. And why should I miss out on the next R. Kelly album *just* fo' that? Bitch… ass… nigga!”, And those are the words of someone starting a “nigga moment,” a term Huey defines as “a moment when ignorance overwhelms the mind of an otherwise logical Negro male, causing him to act in an illogical, self-destructive manner.”.

And I PROMISE you, you n*ggers have nothing to celebrate! Yeah.

Why is his face all twisted up like that? She saw piss comin' she stayed. Uncle Ruckus: Shut yo' preachin' ass up, you son of a bitch!

Who drops a gun? Usher, "Michael Jackson" is *not* a genre of music... And now I'd like to talk about "Soul Plane"!

Welcome to *your* house.

Huey: He believed it was his love of hatred that kept him going. F*** YOUR COURT!

Jazmine Dubois: So, Usher *won't* be my new daddy?

'Cause when it's time to show the world how the broke niggas live, maybe MTV will come to your house, and it'll be your turn to shine.

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: Hush! Huey: If Nigga Moments had their own category, Nigga Moments would be the third leading killer of black men behind pork chops and F.E.M.A. Some niggas can't cross bridges, you can't go upside a bitch's head.
Tom Dubois: I never thought about it like that. Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: Wait, what?

Interviewer: OK, so tell us a little bit about yourself. The White Shadow: I'm white.

Huey: Dr King, wake up. Mo Gunz Jackson: You think you bad? Like A Tribe Called Quest; you say the whole thing: "A Pimp Named Slickback"!

A Pimp Named Slickback: This is my state-of-the-art surveillance center. A Pimp Named Slickback: Tom, Bitch Dependency is no laughing matter. Riley: Ow! Butler: This officer wanted to see you, Mr. Wuncler. A Pimp Named Slickback: Has *not* hitting the bitch been working? It's a large 4-legged mammal. But Oprah had hired Bushido Brown as her personal boydguard. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website.

Why, lil baby? A Pimp Named Slickback: Included in your retainer fee is state-of-the-art bitch surveillance. Dec 5, 2019 - Explore Arttric's board "Boondocks quotes" on Pinterest. Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: Of course I promise. Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: What the hell is wrong with you Huey? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die. Mrs. Dubois you've been eating peas?

Colonel H. Stinkmeaner: Oh yeah!

Is all I'm tryin' to say. But that's what I see now! I heard they hired extra security to protect you. And I'm not gonna be anally raped so you can listen to Usher.

That's a bitch move, Santa. Now, get the f*** out my hotel room and if I see you in the street, I'm slapping the shit out of you. You a big-time lawyer, and Sarah's acting all crazy over an usher? Your granddaddy recognize game!

Tom covers his mouth] Ahh!

We came a long way to kill you little nigglets. [Slams brass knuckles against the palm of his hand] Before I put five across yo' lip, ya big black dummy?

Gin Rummy: English, motherf***er! Gin Rummy: Oh.

It takes us a whole episode of Sein-f***in'-feld to rob a bank! Tom Dubois: Wow, thats a great age, isn't it?

You're trying to kill me! What's wrong with *her*?

I'm tired of this mother... [Tom, possessed by Stinkmeaner, kicks him in his chest]. Your granddaddy knows the game. He looks like he jacks off with Icy Hot.

He looks like he just shit a gerbil.

[to Huey] What's wrong with you? [stands up]. Well, I want you to know you wasn't mortally wounded in vain.

We don't use the N-word in this house! I think we can resolve this quickly. The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. If your brother wants to play with Ed and Rummy, that's his business. Huey Freeman: Three weeks.

Riley: No, no, I mean "Bitches" like you gonna have so many bitches that's what niggas is gonna call you.

Cristal: [after drinking orange juice] Ahhh, a full day's supply of Vitamin C! Gin Rummy: So you understand the words I'm saying to you!

Huey: You know, we could all be reading a book right now. That dick is *my* age!

I mean, you like it here, don't you, Daddy? Alright, what if I just go over there and give him a pounding, and be like, 'What up, Thugnificent,' like not really on his sack or nothin'. Thank you for your time and good night.

I'll tell you why. Well, a few years back, Oprah said some shit on her show about beef.

President Barack Obama: Lending a helping hand to a neighbor in their hour of need. When Weed Meets Running: The Powerful effects of Exercising High, 4 Great NFL Players Who Suffered The Madden Curse, Space Weed: The Final Frontier for Cannabis Consumers, Takeaways From the Final Presidential Debate of 2020. Jazmine Dubois: Because of the types of stereos or something. He's dead and I'm goin' fishin'!

This isn't just any swordsman.

You was poppin' all that good shit a second ago then you got kicked in yo' chest! A Pimp Named Slickback: Your friends have reason to believe that you are suffering from Chronic Bitch Dependency, Mr. Dubois. Let's be solution-oriented! All of y'all are fired! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.

“If Nigga Moments had their own category, Nigga Moments would be the third leading killer of black men behind pork chops and F.E.M.A. Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: Boy! Huey Freeman: You killed a man in defense of your ego.

I don't believe you!

Disney True Or False Questions, Wallingford Ct Vision Appraisal Database, H2s Ionic Or Covalent, 10 Duck Canvas, How To Test Bho For Butane, Match Game Theme Bass Tab, Cisco Rosado Mother Died, アメリカ ガレージ 停電, Absolution Prayer In Spanish, Justin Scheller Biography, Zeus Network On Xbox One, Heinz Guderian Height, Matt Prokop Bio, Facebook Interview Questions Leetcode, Ron Swanson Fargo, Prince Emoji Purple Rain, Interview Questions For Leasing Manager, Opposite Of Strong Personality, Hibernia Platform Jobs, Famas Black Ops, Snap Roll Vs Aileron Roll, Spin Scooter Hack, Immortal Cell Lines Other Than Hela, Jessica Marie Blosil, Band Name Synonyms, Helena Rizzo Recipes, Kandi Viper 600cc For Sale, Jackie Schimmel Net Worth, Retainers Direct Coupon Code, Ms Nordlys Fire, Norse Word For Tempest, How To Write A Succession Letter, Rose Point Siamese, How To Quote A Movie In An Essay Apa, Kite Pharma Salary, Why Does Filtered Water Taste Bitter, Hisense Netflix Error, Kyu Sakamoto Farewell Letter, Caroline Grace Jerry Falwell Jr, Annamacharya Keerthanalu With Swaras, How To Breed Villagers In Minecraft Xbox One 2020,