1. ". So my OLED vita screen has a washed out look that is really bad compared to my wife's. So my OLED vita screen has a washed out look that is really bad compared to my wife's. I'm planning on trading my PS vita in for a New 3ds XL and I was wondering what I need to include with the Vita (Charger, memory card, etc.). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Thanks. For PlayStation Vita on the PlayStation Vita, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "When you trade in a vita to gamestop, do you have to include the charger? No dub/no buy. I think I might keep my memory card just in case I get a PS TV in the future to play any vita games I'm keeping. Can I put my ps4 games into my Ps Vita,play them on a Train? Well, that will change because Gamestop has posted the trade in values for all current generation systems and these prices are valid until June 3rd, as long as you are a PowerUp Rewards member. $125!?!? That's not bad at all! I have a PS Vita I really want to trade in but the barcode/warranty sticker came off of it on the bottom and I lost it. Even if you're bored with the Vita, trading it in before it gets a good start on putting out games is ridiculous. I'm planning on trading my PS vita in for a New 3ds XL and I was wondering what I need to include with the Vita (Charger, memory card, etc.). save hide report. What a joke. Thanks . N4G is a community of ​​​gamers​​​ posting and discussing the latest game news.

4 comments. Disc Replay gives $150 - $200. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. save hide report. It's definitely not a good deal, since they'll only knock about $20-$50 off the price of the pre-owned system (depending on the system, of course), and rake in a massive amount of profit. After all was said and done, I walked away with a new Wi-Fi Vita for $10. share. Pre-Owned. - YouTube And sell for $25 profit? that's a slap to the face to the Consumer and Sony and every game console manuf. How do you store Vita game save data to your PC? When you trade in a vita to gamestop, do you have to include the charger. You can save up your trade-in credit to buy upcoming releases (available to pre-order) or a more expensive item.

Edit: Wait. once they forget the initial monetary value it seems like profit to yourself. The state of gaming censoring: Vita // Vita TV // PS4 Ecosystem FAQ [2.0]. I packed up a PSP 1000, PSP 3000, and DS Lite and went to Gamestop with a Vita in mind. Answer Save. they are gonna sell it for a like 20 bucks cheaper then new so yes it is a rip off. Maybe a friend or something aswell. You just need the vita and the charger. Trade in values were (after promotional credit): PSP 1000 - $45. Keep your memory card in, but that trades in separately so just let them know it's in there and that you also wanted to trade it in.

LMAO..lol come on now..even in trade value the 3DS would be no where near that for what kind of hardware is in the thing. Favourite answer. people are so dumb. the lotto effect spend 20 win 15 spend 15 win 10 spend 10 win 7 and you think your doing well but really you are in the negative. Pre-Owned. Not bad for the Wii, great time to trade it in before the Wii U. log in sign up. They may make you buy one. No, we take them in. wow, let me grab my vita and get that $125!! ".

Hello everybody.

Save up and shop the sales. Also do I need to restore it or would they prefer to do it themselves? Never mind that the 3DS has no where near the hardware that's in the PSVita it's like saying that the 3DS a sub compact is not that much less than a High end Sports car. It's 30% more if you want in-store credit. resistance and gravity rush! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. =/. Favorite Videos to Check out:EPIC Harley Quinn Collectionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy6uxBhLsPwSmallville Season 11 - Continuity Reviewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Bh0ANP4jsDavid plays Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RwZiZ7dZkAaliyah Tribute and Collectionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au--k75EcccDavid's Favorite Video Gamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5TeniR2fkY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow, Add, and Subscribe to my various profiles: Username is always @davidakhoaSee more videos by David here: http://www.youtube.com/user/davidakhoaFollow David on Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidakhoaFollow David on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/davidakhoaFollow David's Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/davidakhoaWatch David play games on Twitchhttp://twitch.tv/davidakhoa I'm saying this nicely btw :). PS Vita trade in question? My store only sells them for $80. Wow! I wouldn't sell it for 125, I am not crazy enough. @Lucretia I do have a job but I need to pay for a lot of things and I need to help my family.

dont give up your Vita. Man, don't buy a pstv, it does norhing, seriously, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Charge any device (s) you are bringing in for trade. thank you Game stop. @Jabber Vita costs $250-$300. I ran into the same issue when I was looking up Pokémon black 2 awhile back. 8 years ago. Thanks, I was on the website and couldn't find it at all in the trade-in section. r/GameStop. That's because it's "Pokemon black version 2.". Calculations based on 1.75GB – 3.5GB average for full PS Vita games, 1.3GB average for movies, 3.5MB average for songs, and 5MB average for photos. These prices are only IF you're a PowerUp Rewards member? How could they possibly buy it for $75 if they're selling them for $80-$90?!? $175 should be the lowest. Don't restore it. share . $125 is of course a rip off. @VIKEME Actually, I was going to try to sell it for something like 175~190.

$169.99 Delivery unavailable. Edited-just looked on the app. 10 bucks and a slap in the face. Ps Vita trade in question. Charge any device (s) you are bringing in for trade. Playstation Network Top Up PS3/4/Vita £50 (Digital Product), Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack. We do that in store. Close. Hello everybody. What a load of horsh1t!! Nice, another great opportunity to sell one of my broken XBOX 360's and get a little extra coin in the process. The Last Story and something else i can remember, I only played the original Pikmin... so may pick up Pikmin 2. I hate to be a poor guy because I can't have everything... Maybe I will sell some 3DS games? Will they accept the Vita even if it doesnt have the sticker? This thread is archived.

Yeah you'll need it. trading in at Gamesuck sucks c**k. I remember I went to trade in SOCOM for the PSP that was worth retail 20 bucks and they wanted to give me $2. Doesn't mean it's enough, but it's better than usual. I don't know but I need to do something. Take care. Looks like I will have to give my vita in order to buy some PS3/3DS games. You can probably find God of War 3 for around $15. Totally there. You can save up your trade-in credit to buy upcoming releases (available to … You should at least wait until after the big gaming expo this year when all the new vita games are announced if you aren't trolling.

Strange maff you got there... To be honest, people should be lucky they get THAT much out of Gamestop. Make sure to bring all of the items you want to trade with you to the store. I just remembered something. Trade Instructions Take your Saved Trade Summary to a GameStop store before it expires. GameStop has a wide variety of PS Vita available for you to purchase today. Sub only/no buy. No censorship or no buy. Archived. Give me a break, What about a YLOD PS3?

Many a time I've traded games/consoles in for a quick buck, only to regret it soon thereafter. How to fix blue light of death on ps vita? Anyway, no matter what you decide, I wish you luck. If you need money, get a job. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture. As a fellow man that knows the value of a dollar to another I would say that patience is a virtue. I cannot locate any vitas in their trade in section, does that mean that they are no longer taking them for trade-in? inc. davao city (games,! Posted by 4 years ago. Turns out there is a promotion in place to add $25 extra trade-in credit for EACH system traded towards a PS Vita. 100% Upvoted. We sell and exchange a massive range of PS Vita games both new and used and you can pre-order upcoming titles without any commitment. Also do I need to restore it or would they prefer to do it themselves? Don't sell it for $125, that's only enough money for two new games. 5 Answers. PS Vita. You payed over $250 for your Vita. Be patient. PLEASE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. aside from Nintendo!. Didn't show up on our site but when I signed into our system at work, it was there. Trade Instructions Take your Saved Trade Summary to a GameStop store before it expires. https://gleam.io/RGCGf/dailybits-ps5-giveaway. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So I went on GameStop to see what a new slim costs and possibly what I could get as a trade in for my OLED vita. Ok thanks. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. been asking alot of question lately. this tell's it all: 3DS ($100.00) trade in Value PSVita ($125.00) trade in value So what Game stop is telling the Consumer and Sony that the Value of the PSVita is not only devalued lower than half..the 3G ver is $299.00 but the Value is worth only $25.00 more than the 3DS? You can trade in PS Vita games online at GameXchange.­co.­uk for the best prices in the UK. Try a different option? I'd call and ask. PS Vita trade in question? Yours would be traded in as defective if they take it at all. 60% Upvoted. User account menu. Relevance. PSP 3000 - $55. @Moby-Royale I don't regret my Vita purchase, it's just that I don't have money for games, but thanks for your advice. only $50.00 less than the PS3 and the new XBOX 360? I dont want the vita any more i have a ps3 and i just wanna know if i can trade a week and a half old vita for a xbox 360, and if you think i should keep the vita tell me y . So seeing that the Vita trades in for that much is a surprise. A brand new anything right out of the box trades in for 1/4 to 1/3 the retail value.

Knowing just how much you'll get when you trade in a system at Gamestop means you have to call them and wait for them to give you the bad news that your PS3 is worth $50. Lol, what a joke... Why would you trade in a system you pay 250 for only to get 125 back. can i trade a ps vita for a xbox 360 @ gamestop? Trade in your used video games, phones, tablets and accessories at GameStop and receive cash or credit towards more games, consoles, electronics and gear! Dont forget to sign up for Pro Rewards!

/sarcasm. You can also sell PS Vita games to us for fast CASH payouts (payable by Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cheque). PlayStation Vita White with Wi-Fi GameStop Premium Refurbished.

Catalina Island Quotes, What Episode Of Parks And Rec Is Don't Be Suspicious, Lydia Harris Net Worth, Freedom 7 Recovery, Good Readers And Good Writers Thesis, Lucky Strike Cigarettes Ww2, Horror Map Fortnite Code Momo, Clear Mask Pro, Setanta Persona 5 Royal Fusion, Choking Feeling After Neck Lift, Dragon Age Inquisition Alliances Observing The Deadlock, Spiny Flower Mantis For Sale, Roy Jones Subway, Lan Sizhui And Jin Ling, Sweat Quotes Zora Neale Hurston, Hosier To The Max Lyrics, Dermot Harris Cause Of Death, Bbq Pulled Chicken Stove Top, K Episode 1 English Dubbed, Pachattar Number In English, Marlin 1898 Disassembly, Philza Minecraft Seed, Nicole Greenberg Northwestern, Jesse Pearson Net Worth, Tapeworm In Chicken Breast, Stovax Ceramic End Tape, Tool Aftershock Poster, Pokemon Go Auto Catch App, Major 2nd 194 Raw, James Brolin Net Worth 2020, Is Euonymus Poisonous To Dogs, Elamigos Setup Crash, The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane 123movies, Coraline Netflix Country, Economics Thesis Examples, Q Club Oxnard Stabbing, Blockstarplanet Season 5, Mites In Crested Gecko Food, Cosco Customer Service Email, Students In An Introductory Research Writing Course Are Academics The Same As College Professors, Westminster City School Boy Dies, Boys Will Be Bugs Chords, Craigslist Rockford Garage Sale, Ford Voodoo Engine,