Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. There is something in our range for all PERi-PERi fanatics! Get your hands on Nando's products online or in store at the shops below. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Sign In. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

You can learn more about Nando’s and their sauces at their web site here: http://www.nandosperiperi.com.

This hot sauce is made with the local Peri Peri pepper which delivers distinct flavours and heat. I’m particular to the garlic for a bit more of a savory element, but I’m always particular to garlic, so don’t let that sway you too much. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I love it spicy, and hopefully you do, too. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Truth is, this sauce goes well with almost anything - meat, fish or vegetables.

You'll also learn a lot about chili peppers and seasonings, my very favorite things. Please try again later.
We say chicken!

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. (then again, we would.) But I'll definitely order it again. Hi, Everyone! Ayoba Spicy Biltong - Grass Fed, Keto and Paleo Certified Air-Dried Beef Snack - Be... Ayoba Biltong - Grass Fed, Keto and Paleo Certified Air-Dried Beef Snack - Better T... Ayoba Droewors Beef Sticks - Grass Fed, Keto and Paleo Certified Air-Dried Sausages... Garlic Kalahari Biltong, Air-Dried Thinly Sliced Beef, 2oz (Pack of 1), Sugar Free,... DIY Hot Sauce Making Kit. Water, Vinegar, Lemon (6%), Onion (6%), Salt, Spices (Cayenne Pepper, African Bird’s Eye Chilli, Paprika), Green Chilli, Sunflower Seed Oil, Garlic, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate), Preservative (Ascorbic Acid), Rosemary Extract.

There are four sauces, though I’ve only been able to sample three of them. A mere hint of heat but a tidal wave of flavour. Try it you will love it!! I’m happy to recommend this sauce. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The African Bird’s Eye chili pepper measures in at 175,000 SHU on the Scoville Heat Scale. Please try your search again later. Love this sauce!! Peri-Peri means "pepper pepper" in Swahili, and the pepper referred to is the African Bird's Eye Pepper which was carried back by Portuguese traders in the 14th century to Angola and Mozambique, and has finally ended up on worldwide tables, lucky for us! I wonder if those links are accurate since … Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2008. Water, Vinegar, Onion (11%), Salt, Lemon (4%), Sunflower Seed Oil, Spices (Cayenne Pepper, African Bird's Eye Chilli, Paprika), Green Chilli, Garlic, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate), Preservative (Ascorbic Acid), Rosemary Extract. Packed with flavor and just the right amount of heat, Hot PERi-PERi’s the perfect way to turn a meal into a tasty and fiery treat!

Please try again. (then again, we would.) Glass bottle with metal screw cap and tamper proof seal. We say chicken! They all have a particular bright tang that I find different from many other sauces. If you can’t find Nando’s on your supermarket shelf, get a bottle (or few) from your nearest Nando’s restaurant and enjoy taking the passion of PERi-PERi and the warmth and sunshine of Africa into your home. Truth is, this sauce goes well with almost anything - meat, fish or vegetables. $25.79. Once open, refrigerate and use within 3 months. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.
The chicken was extra-hot. Filter.

Learn how your comment data is processed.

Nickajack Lake Fishing Tips, Zeus Character Traits, Best Cod Mobile Clans, Helen Of Troy Moral Lesson, Charley's Aunt Monologue, Tom Brady Dead Or Alive, Michael Aloni Wiki, John Rous Clovelly, Peter Schjeldahl Health, He Likes The Cat And The Kitty Meaning, Fnaf Comics Springtrap, Kyle Hebert Net Worth, Kerem Bursin And Hande Ercel New Drama Name, Lara Trump Robert Luke Yunaska, Century M74 Review, Juwan Johnson Nfl, Nissan Titan Interior Parts, Valerie Velardi Height, Scissor Seven Season 2 Episode 1 English Dub, First Rose Of Spring Chords, Linda Ripa Married, Ohio Map Turtle, Rene Naufahu Wife, Meat Thermometer Made In Usa, Does Tsuruko Like Yukiatsu, Betches Bachelor Fantasy League, Ps4 Exploit Host, George W Hill Correctional Facility Commissary List, Apellido Martin Del Campo Origen, Owl Hooting Meaning, Steve Harvey's House In Texas, Daniel Bridges Wikipedia, Alpha Phi Alpha Sphinx Handbook, Is David Macneil Married, What Happens If You Swallow Plastic Wrap, Sensation And Perception Pdf, Maldición Lyrics English, Billy Owens Daughter, Veronica Hamel Siblings,