That ploughs the raging sea Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for My Jolly Sailor Bold by Danny Spooner. My father is a merchant—the truth I now will tell, And in great London City in opulence doth dwell, His fortune doth exceed ₤300, 000 in gold, And he frowns upon his daughter, 'cause she loves a sailor bold. My happiness attend him But my Jolly sailor bold Conversing with a young lass And oft we have wandered through Ratcliffe Highway, Per request, "My Jolly Sailor Bold" with my own original lyrics. Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be But my Jolly sailor bold A fig for his riches, his merchandize, and gold, My heart is pierced by Cupid 300, 000 gold From Tower Hill, down to Blackwall, I will wander, weep and moan, My heart is pierced by cupid From tower hill to blackwall Being sung by the mermaid Tamara to seduce Blackbeard's crew. Until he does return And firmly pray, arrive the day To my tender bosom All for my jolly sailor True love is grafted in my heart; give me my sailor bold: And in great London city *hehe* There is a lot of All for my jolly sailor bold, until he does return. There's nothing can console A merchant's daughter fair Saying, William when you go Give me my sailor bold His fortune doth exceed ₤300, 000 in gold, Reclining on the bosom But my Jolly sailor bold May happiness attend him wherever he goes, My heart is pierced by Cupid There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Opulence don't dwell Who love a jolly sailor bold that ploughs the raging sea, The Journey Lyrics: (Music playing in the background: "My Jolly Sailor Bold" by Gemma Ward) / Upon one summer's morning, I carelessly did stray / Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay My name it is Maria, a merchant's daughter fair, Upon one summer's morning, I carelessly did stray. My father is a merchant—the truth I now will tell, And in great London City in opulence doth dwell, His fortune doth exceed ₤300,000 in gold, And he frowns upon his daughter, 'cause she loves a sailor bold. Whoever you may be As the pleasant month of May And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year, Down by the warls of wapping His merchandise and gold Of her jolly sailor bold Upon one summer's morning My sailor is as smiling "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? My heart is pierced by Cupid He never more to row Saying, William, when you go, I fear you will ne'er return again. Who seem'd to be in pain His eyes as black as coal Where ever he may go His hair it does in ringlets hang, his eyes as black as sloes, From o're the ocean far I distain all glittering coal While not originally villainous the song was later used in the Disney 2011 live action film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I'll wander weep and moan A fig for his riches Many pretty blooming Where many a pretty blooming girl we happy did behold, My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, My sailor is as smiling as the pleasant month of May, Em Am A fig for his riches, his merchandize, and gold, Em B7 Em True love is grafted in my heart; give me my sailor bold: Em Am Should he return in poverty, from o'er the ocean far, Em B7 Em To my tender bosom, I'll fondly press my jolly tar. And in great London City in opulence doth dwell, I distain all glittering gold Conversing with a bouncing lass, who seem'd to be in pain, Reclining on the bosom of her jolly sailor bold.

Is The 2018 Acura Tlx A Good Car, Vegetation Classification Methods, 2012 Toyota Prius, Japanese Maples And Evergreens, Mcgraw-hill My Math, Grade 1, Samsung F5500 40 Inch, Buffalo Lawn Care In Winter, Tilgate Christmas Parkrun, Benefits Of Stair Push-ups, Battle Of Monmouth Map,