In 2011, Sung starred in ‘Royal Family’, a highly intriguing series about the dark side of wealth in a chaebol family. Sung himself approached the casting directors for the role and got the part. Their first daughter, Kwak Ji-yo, was born on June 12, 2015.

He regained his winning streak with ‘Defendant’ in 2017, a prosecutor suffering from temporary amnesia. He said, “As I date my wife, I think I get influenced more by my wife. Some well recognized Korean actors today were music show hosts early in their career before they rose to fame. He has a successful career in the South Korean film and television industry, and has enacted roles spanning numerous genres.

He made his comeback through the medical drama ‘New Heart’ in 2007-2008, where he played a cheerful cardiothoracic surgeon. In 2015-2016, Sung won no less than seven awards for Kill Me, Heal Me, including the Daesang at the MBC Drama Awards, Best Couple, and Top Excellence Award for Actor in a mini-series, Best Actor at the 4th Annual Drama Fever Awards, Best Performer at the 28th Korea PD Awards. After a string of successes, he hit a rough patch with ‘Entertainer’ in 2016, which was a commercial failure. They officially announced their relationship in 2007.

On a set for 2004 TV series, Save Last Dance for Me, Ji Sung … Around this time, he adopted the stage name ‘Ji Sung’ upon the suggestion of his manager.

Ji Sung can convey a whole tragedy with one look, can make you share the pain or relief or gratitude or hurt of the character he portrays with one single twitch of his lips or one small change in his eyes. 샤이니 키 신인연기상 수상", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ji_Sung&oldid=983109280, Articles with Korean-language sources (ko), Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Excellence Award, Actor in a Drama Special, Golden Acting Award, Actor in a Miniseries, Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries, Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Drama Special, Top Excellence Actor, Actor in a Miniseries, Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Romantic Comedy Drama, Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Monday–Tuesday Drama, This page was last edited on 12 October 2020, at 08:50. Your recent drama is great! The couple married at Aston House, W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on September 27, 2013. He was nominated for the Best Popular Actor (Television) at the 53rdBaeksang Awards in 2017. His portrayal of seven multiple personalities garnered rave reviews from audiences. He was the recipient of 3 awards for Secret Love at the KBS Drama Awards in 2013, including the Top Excellence Award, Popularity Award, and Best Couple Award. Ji Sung was born on February 27, 1977. He was also nominated for the Excellence Award. In the latter, he played the role of a rich businessman who falls in love with a simple girl through happenstance. His role was that of a rags-to-riches lawyer who helps his friend become the head of the corporate conglomerate. The Hottest Male Celebrities With The Best Abs, The Top 25 Wrestling Announcers Of All Time, Celebrities Who Are Not In The Limelight Anymore, 21st Century Film & Theater Personalities.

Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young’s Love Story . He essayed the titular role of Prince Gwanghae. He met actress Lee Bo-young on the set of 2004 TV series Save Last Dance for Me, and they confirmed their relationship in 2007. He was also nominated in the Best Actor Category for Kill Me, heal ME at the 51stBaeksang Arts Awards and 10th Seoul International DramaAwards.

She made me a dependable man after I married her. Their first child, a daughter named Kwak Ji-yoo, was born on June 12, 2015. When You live life, you have family situations, and there are times you will feel are difficult times through that situation. Ji Sung is a popular South Korean actor, famous for his roles in ‘All In’, ‘Protect the Boss’, ‘Save the Last Dance for Me’, and many others. In February 2006, he was transferred to the military promotion unit. lily Aug 24 2017 4:27 pm You are the actors I admire the most. In 2004, Sung appeared in ‘Terms of Endearment’ and ‘Save the Last Dance for Me’. Sung also met his future wife, Lee Bo-Young on the sets of ‘Save the Last Dance for Me’. {Outing} Kim Woo Jin / Seok Jin (Ep. He has also appeared in several music videos such as ‘Leave Me Alone’, ‘The Practical Usage of Sadness’, for famous artists like Lee Ki-chan and KCM. Partner’, and ‘The Vampire Lives Next Door’. Here's all you've wanted to know about the one and only, Lee Da Hee. The couple got married on September 27, 2013, at Aston House in Seoul. Ji Sung dated park Sol-mi, his co-star from ‘All In’ from 2003 to 2006. Sung had to undergo rigorous training to portray thelead character who is sent to prison on a faraway island. He also essayed the lead role in popular movies including ‘Blood Rain’, ‘My P.S.

He met his future wife, Lee Bo-Young, on the sets of ‘Save the Last Dance for Me’ in 2004. He has a successful career in the South Korean film and television industry, and has enacted roles spanning numerous genres. He then played a few minor characters in the dramas ‘March, ‘Popcorn’, and ‘I Want to Keep Seeing You’. In 2001, he played the character of Oh Joon Soo in ‘Delicious Proposal’ and starred in a guest episode of ‘Open Drama Man and Woman’. Ji Sung is a popular South Korean actor, famous for his roles in ‘All In’, ‘Protect the Boss’, ‘Save the Last Dance for Me’, and many others. Everything you need to know about what happened in the Japanese Film and TV industry in August! His charming nature and good looks make him a favourite of the audience. His work in the medical drama ‘New Heart’ in 2007, as a compassionate but academically poor cardiothoracic resident surgeon, won him acclaim.

Sung is a doting father and often posts adorable pictures of the mother-daughter duo wearing matching outfits on social media. He graduated from the Hanyang University with Theatre and Film as his major. His next role was that of a seer in the series ‘The Great Seer’ in 2012.

As an actor and actress, both of them have encountered with many people. Sung was nominated for two consecutive years at the APAN Star Awards in the Excellence Award, Actor in a Mini-Series category. In 2005 Sung made a couple of guest appearances including ‘Beating heart’ and ‘Blood Rain’. They married at Aston House, W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on September 27, 2013. The year 2014 saw him return to serious roles with ‘Confession’, a dark film that explored the impact of death on the psyche of three childhood friends. If you're confused as to how someone can be dangerously attractive and adorably goofy at the same time, look no further. He was noticed by Song Ji-na, the famous songwriter at his audition, who then wrote a character for him in the show.

Who Is The Greatest Female Warrior In History?

Ji Sung rose to prominence with the gambling drama ‘All In’ in 2003, where he played the second main lead. https://www.soompi.com/2016/05/09/ji-sung-dubbed-the-chemistry-god-on-set-of-entertainer/, https://www.viki.com/celebrities/15591pr-ji-sung, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRxepu4pF4. Deserves all the recognition one can give.

Ghost Theater Webtoon Spoilers, Pielou's Evenness Index Calculator, Pcu Meaning Computer, Tenaya Masai Vs Anasazi Pink, Introduction To Politics Garner Ebook, Daniel Nestor Career Earnings, Garbage Lead Singer Dead, Talk To You Soon Formal, Sarah Chang Net Worth, Twittering Birds Never Fly The Clouds Gather Streaming Vostfr, Juan Carlos Significado, Pearland Accident Today, Diane Parish Age, Schott 618 Size Chart, Writing An Observation Essay, Caroline Grace Jerry Falwell Jr, Gem Tv Serial Turkish Zirnevis Farsi, Parrot Beak Aseel In West Bengal, Talk To You Soon Formal, Like Birds Of A Feather, We Stick Together Lyrics, Jake Harris Death, Wessex Crown Court Broadchurch, Baylor Essays That Worked, Fahrenheit 451 Clarisse Happiness, Fortitude Season 1 Episode 12 Recap, Dear Mayang Street, Serial Mom Scotty, Lowrider Show 2020 Denver, M1 Carbine Stock Types, Jordan 13 Cap And Gown Real Vs Fake, City Year Pitw List, Unable To Install Xcode Error, Macey Barrister Bookcase Value, Will Smith Song, Lord Shiva Lingam Images Hd Wallpapers, Oosc Ski Suit Review, Piero Ferrari Lina Lardi, Golf Rival Ios, Knot Cards Pdf, The Lawyer Network Reviews, Daeg Faerch Age, Erie County Power Outage Map, Audi S3 8p Cold Air Intake, Centex Floor Plans, Maes Taille Poids, Peliculas Completas En Castellano Youtube, Alliance Data Ceo Salary, 9 Letter Jumble Anagram Games, Dubai Exotic Cars For Sale, Yamaha Kodiak 400 Fuel Line Size, Dog Whistle Urban Dictionary, Wedding Dress Captions, Are Tiger Moths Bad, Causes Of French Revolution Essay, Diamond Puppy Food Vs Blue Buffalo, Kasey Kahl Married, Amo Bishop Roden, Rhea Seehorn Salary Per Episode Better Call Saul, Quran Verses About Having A Baby, Kenmore Dishwasher Model 587 Decibels, P365 Trigger Pull, Toyota Bj40 For Sale Uk, Dayforce Locked Out, Shannon Mccuiston Birmingham, Mi, Elizabeth Alexander Butter, Suzanne Burden Husband, Topic Sentence About Money, Gas Gauge Broken How To Tell How Much Gas, Betsy Woodruff Chin, The Crucible Newspaper, Ghost Walk Ideas, Kdwb War Of The Roses, Tractor Trailer Pre Trip Inspection Diagram, Desperate Remedies (1993 Watch Online), Logan Manus Age, Cake Mould Tesco, Polish Songs For Wedding, Incan Girl Names, Blue Iptv Apk, Lakeya Darshay Age, Trojan Battery Prices, Importance Of Learning Ordinal Numbers, Average 40 Yard Dash Time By Age Girl, Duck Season Meaning Of Fear, Airframe Test Guide 2019 Pdf, Nat Sherman Cigarettes Price, Zion Williamson Girlfriend At Pelicans Game, Buttery Chardonnay Costco, List Of Jonin In Boruto, Is Meses Masculine Or Feminine, Souk Eye Chords, Flozell Adams Wife, Flower Names For Goats, Tom Hamilton Net Worth 2020, Nonfiction Articles For 5th Grade, Hannibal Hamlin Quotes, Ragdoll Kittens For Sale Sc, Jesse Jesse Trixie Mattel Meaning, Diamond T Wrecker Truck,