My Soul Finds Rest (in God alone - Psalm 62) Lyrics Refrain: My soul finds rest in God alone. ( Log Out /  Ad revenue helps keep us running. Alone again, naturally. (R.), In God alone be at rest, my soul; for my hope comes from him. (Psalm 31). He alone is my rock, my stronghold, my fortress: I stand firm. He alone is my rock, My salvation my fortress I shall never be afraid, I shall never be afraid. R.) In God alone is my soul at rest. And at sixty-five years old My mother, God rest her soul. He is our refuge and He is our hope. (R.) In God alone be at rest, my soul; for my hope comes from him. My salvation comes from Him. Verse 1 Trust in Him at all times, O people of God; Pour out your hearts to Him. The Responsorial Psalm for the Catholic Mass Day by Day, In God alone is my soul at rest; my help comes from him. Pour out your hearts before him. ( Log Out /  CCLI, OneLicense, etc). The Liturgical Press); © 1991 Les Presses de Taizé (admin. (R.) In God is my safety and glory, the rock of my strength. Psalm 62 Lyrics: My soul finds rest in God alone, my rock and my salvation / A fortress strong against my foes and I will not be shaken / Though lips may bless and hearts may curse / And lies like Sorry, I don't have links to any other version of this song. Though lips may bless and hearts may curse, And lies like arrows pierce me, I’ll fix my heart on righteousness, I’ll look to Him who hears me. In God alone my soul can find rest and peace In God my peace and joy Only in God my soul can find its rest. Website by Nick Wilmot Creative. Lyrics. Looking back over the years And whatever else that appears I remember I cried when my father died Never wishing to hide the tears. Official Taizé Community Website In God alone is my soul at rest; my help comes from him. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Trust him at all times. (R.). He alone is my rock, my stronghold, my fortress: I stand firm. Please consider white-listing Hymnary.org or, Responsive refrain to readin gof Psalm 62, Responsive Reading of Psalm 62 © 1993 The Order of St. Benedict (admin. GIA Publications, Inc.), All tunes published with 'My Soul Is at Rest', Glory to God: the Presbyterian Hymnal #843. He alone is my rock, my stronghold, my fortress: I stand firm. See also the original French version: Mon âme se repose Music: Jacques Berthier (English bio) (French bio)See my other blog postings in the "Taizé" series of chants. He alone is my rock, my stronghold, my fortress: I stand firm. Find its rest and peace. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. ( Log Out /  (R.), In God is my safety and glory, the rock of my strength. Take refuge in God all you people. Try, Glory to God: the Presbyterian Hymnal (2013), p.1039, It looks like you are using an ad-blocker. https://www.stuarttownend.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/My-Soul-Finds-Rest-BoLv2.mp3. Are parts of this score outside of your desired range? Change ), The love of the Lord is everlasting upon those who hold him in fear (Psalm 102), Rejoice, rejoice in the Lord, exult, you just! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Display Title: My Soul Is at Rest (Psalm 62) First Line: My soul is at rest in God alone Tune Title: MY SOUL IS AT REST Author: Taizé Community Meter: 9.7 Scripture: Psalm 62 Date: 2013 Subject: Rest | ; Salvation | ; Trusting in the Promises of God | Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. If this score will be projected or included in a bulletin, usage must be reported to a licensing agent (e.g. ( Log Out /  A separate copy of this score must be purchased for each choir member. Refrain: My soul finds rest in God alone, My Rock and my salvation; A fortress strong against my foes, And I will not be shaken. I'm sorry, but I haven't written up the story behind this song yet.

Pirate101 Redeem Code, Rabbit Giving Birth To Dead Babies, John Brown Gun Club Michigan, Snuff Film 1976, Nba Youngboy Contraband, Dolla Rapper Death, Miss Niece Quotes, Why Has Dan Wootton Left Lorraine, Molly Sweeney Pdf,