And now after 30 hrs. Update 2: The issue has been resolved and the servers are back up. I log in and see that my progress is gone. Then all my progress was lost somehow and I had to start a new game. Update 1: Respawn Entertainment have taken down the Apex Legends servers for maintenance. My Spotify playlists are out of control. Apex Legends is the hottest battle royale game out right now, and so many players have sunk hundreds of hours into leveling up their accounts, unlocking items, and getting coins to spend on unlocks. © Valve Corporation. We'll continue to provide updates, along with an ETA, as information comes in. There are those out there that have put in far more hours than I have, including those who have purchased the season pass and/or skins. As of right now, there doesn’t seem to be any fix for the issue, and all players who have lost all their progress are just stuck with the problem, waiting and hoping. you should make a backup of your save game first. We've recently moved from Disqus to Spot.IM. Can anything be done about it? — Apex Legends (@PlayApex) April 3, 2019. In fact, it completely messed up the entire game for a significant number of players. Re: Can I delete and reinstall game without losing my progre Great! I have been pretty active when things start to get fuzzy for the game, especially if that means it’s not playable for a period of time. Collector of retro games, pun , and dad joke enthusiast. Is developer Respawn doing anything about it? I created my apex legends account on my friends playstation using his PSN account before I got my own. All rights reserved. uninstall the game, delete the old save folder and reinstall the game. That means they reportedly lose all their progress and anything they’d unlocked, which apparently includes unlocked Legends, skins, statistics, and all currency. If I uninstall and reinstall the game will I lose my progress? View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Join Date Mar 2014 Posts 0. I then contacted a EA representative who told my account has been I performed a full uninstall of the game which deleted the account however if this was the case … Hopefully, all is not lost. Whether you’ve spent a dozen hours earning various items in the Season 1 Battle Pass, or have been playing the game since it came out in January, a full account reset that causes you to lose everything is a hideous event to face. Affected players are reporting that their purchased Apex Coins remained in their accounts, but otherwise everything else was gone. I was wondering if I deleted the game on system storage if it would save the saved data on the game still.... Like, can i delete a game i bought online, then download a game online and play it. Then after i beat it, i can redownload the other game and continue where i … And yes, I went completely into panic mode for a brief moment. And if so, what are your thoughts on the official launch of Season 1 and the game so far? Have you been playing Apex Legends? monitoring_string = "9825918b2b361fb0e003f4935ce18ae6", Nintendo Switch / PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One, PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X. I've turned everything of that doesn't have to run in the back ground. Hypersonickid 5 years ago #1. Welcome to the new GameRevolution community platform. Regardless, if possible we advise players not to play Apex Legends at all until this major issue has been fixed, if you can stand to be away from the game for that long. However, it’s worth noting Respawn’s second tweet (which we also posted above), where the developer asks players not to “buy or craft anything” until the issue has been fixed. That’s why it’s devastating to hear reports that some players are experiencing a full Apex Legends account reset, which causes them to lose all their progress. Please tell me its possible because I refuse to start over and would rather much quit the game if all my grind was for nothing Reply . in the first game and it seemed the further I advanced, the more I crashed. It seems like all of the progress is stored on the cloud in his account, not on the individual console. In other words, at the moment there is nothing to be done apart from waiting and hoping Respawn can find a fix, re-upload the missing databases, or just sort out whatever the problem is as soon as possible. The Apex Legends account reset bug, as per its name, completely resets the account of any Apex Legends player it affects. Thank you Reply . I've got over 15k kills on that account and would like to transfer it to my PSN account on my new playstation. There was a small 100Mb-odd update to Apex Legends earlier today, and it seems to have had some unintended consequences. I'll report back after i'm done with everthing. A recent tweet noted that the “leaving early penalty that went live with the patch today was not intended so we’ve disabled it for all platforms.”. of new game, I've only crashed twice. If we do a factory reset and he loses his progress in Apex Legends, it would be very very bad. Sometimes, action RPGs squeak their way into my library. What causes the account reset? C:\Users\"Your User Name"\Documents\Avalanche Studios\theHunter Call of the Wild. Apparently, as Respawn’s reps noted: When the 1.1 update went live, players were unintentionally moved to the wrong servers that didn’t have their persistence and this caused players accounts to appear reset with all progression lost. It looks as though they are indeed aware of the progression completely disappearing from accounts and are addressing it. Not to necessarily call it out in public but to hopefully catch the attention of the PlayApex account that I have been experiencing issues with the PC portion of the game. I don't have room on my ps4 to download anything. The Wiggler. A console gamer gone rogue. start a fresh game, exit so it can create a save folder delete the save thats in that folder now put your old save back in that folder start the game and you should have the option to continue #1. Everything from game progress to unlocks was completely wiped clean. Mar 6, 2017 @ 2:18pm C:\Users\"Your User Name"\Documents\Avalanche … I'm dealing with the crash bug after about 20 or 30 min of game play and I have tried windowed mode, low settings, ultra settings. He's level 170 or so currently. Other than the fact that the issue only popped up alongside the small update issued today, it’s not entirely clear what’s actually causing Apex Legends accounts to be reset and players to lose all their progress. Affiliate Disclosure: Evolve Media LLC, and its owned and operated websites may receive a small commission from the proceeds of any product(s) sold through affiliate and direct partner links. If I delete a game, do i lose the data? While this is undoubtedly a scary issue, the good news is that Respawn is aware of the Apex Legends account reset problem, as you can see from the studio’s tweet below. What set it off in the first place? 06-19-2012 #4. rlmergeuser. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The developers simply say that they’ve been made aware of the problem caused by today’s patch, where players lost all their progress, and they are “looking into the issue.” Hopefully this means it will be sorted sooner rather than later. Will provide update ASAP. As I saw awaiting a response from the ticket and tweets, the official Apex Legends account on Twitter did acknowledge the problem. Basically, if Respawn does have to completely re-upload the database, any progress made since the last update may get canceled out. The team says it will be providing updates constantly, along with an estimated time players can expect to be able to access their accounts again. You know, I started getting constant freezes and crashes for several days. It’s a pretty extreme issue, make no mistake, and infinitely terrifying to any Apex Legends player. Will provide update ASAP. User Info: Hypersonickid. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Join … The battle royale shooter from Respawn Entertainment and EA has most definitely got a hook in me. However, when logging in today to play, I found that all of my progress had completely disappeared after a small update. However, if Respawn doesn’t have a backup of the deleted database, WingCommando says that players are “screwed,” frankly. I just want to play. I had 230 hrs. Twitter: @enthusiast_greg, Here's your first look at Apex Legends season 7 gameplay, BioWare teases new Anthem update overhauling Javelins' gameplay, Apex Legends season 7 trailer showcases new Olympus map and more, Apex Legends introduces time-traveling scientist Horizon, Apex Legends Season 7 makes Steam debut on November 4, Apex Legends Halloween event returns with Shadow Royale mode, NBA 2K21 adds unskippable adverts to MyTEAM loading screens, The Apex Legends Champion Edition offers all Legends plus $100 worth of cosmetics, Mass Effect Legendary Edition listed on Korean ratings site, Do or do not, there is no try – Electronic Arts and Star Wars, EA has no plans for additional Star Wars: Squadrons content, Apex Legends crossplay beta update live with patch notes, Star Wars: Squadrons review — X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered announced with weird reveal trailer, The Apex Legends crossplay beta begins in just a few more days, EA details Star Wars: Squadrons progression for customization, Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond drops on Steam and Oculus this December, Fan favorite Armed and Dangerous limited time mode returns to Apex Legends, Origin is no more, as Electronic Arts embraces the EA Desktop App, Apex Legends' Dummies Big Day mode has been put on pause, Colin Kaepernick joins Madden NFL 21 as free agent QB, Dragon Quest XI has a 10-hour-long demo live on Steam, REKT!, a high-octane stunt-racer, coming to Steam this week, Steam’s Gabe Newell to send a gnome into space, Alyx Vance not impressed, Close Contact is a horror game where you must close your eyes to survive, Die by the Blade reaches its initial Kickstarter funding goal, Godfall recommended PC hardware specs have been revealed, George Orwell’s Animal Farm game gets December release date, Latest Halo: MCC development update talks ray tracing, skins, crossplay, and more, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor losing online features at the end of 2020, Guild Wars 2 Steam release delayed indefinitely by ArenaNet.

French Haute Cuisine, Car Accident Game, Iphone 11 Pro Png Transparent, Pictures In Comments, King Swallow Antigua Died, Namibia Safari Prices, Callistemon Citrinus 'endeavour Bottlebrush, Flat Creek Inn Jackson, Wy, Kt Tape Lower Back Pregnancy,