SMH! When received, installed it but noticed the rod looked “chewed” off and a little shorter. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2015. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Try.

full terms, including how to cancel.

Same timer as original. Just make sure you mark EVERY wire with tape when you take the old switch off.

You would need to replace both the timer, part number WE4M527 as well as the knob, part number WE01X20380. Thank you for your question. I had been operating our dryer with a pair of pliers for a while now, and that wasn't going to cut it for my wife... :). The time is fine and of course built cheaply. https://www.partselect.com/Model-Number-Locator+5+repair.htm. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location.

Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019. Thank you and have a great day!

s.events = "prodView, event9"; DC93-00634A Idler Pulley Assembly by PartsBroz - Compatible with Samsung & Whirlpoo... WE1M964 Timer Control Knob with Reinforced Metal Ring for GE Dryer AP4980845 PS3487... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I had replaced the knob several times before realizing the problem wasn't the knob. Hello Lauri, Thank you for your inquiry. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

I cannot adjust any of the controls other than using pliers to turn the pin on the timer.

Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).

Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Ideas Gift Cards Sell. You Are Here: Home > Appliances > Appliance Parts/Supplies > Dryer Parts > GE WE4M527 See #100 on the Diagram. Dryer works like new again. Does this part fit my product? Average Repair Rating: 4.2 / 5.0, 15 reviews. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Timer #WE4M527 for Dryer made by GE. Please try your search again later. As others have mentioned on here, it's actually a pretty easy job to change out the timer. You will need to replace the D-Shaped Knob Insert Clip,Part Number: PS267091. Do i need to know the model of the dryer if so where is the model listed on the dryer, or are these parts interchangeable between different models of GE dryers? No heat. If the dryer is not heating correctly, there are some parts that you will need to … They should have made the turning post a little easy to turn or at the very least make it metal. There was a problem completing your request.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2019. s.products = ";WE4M527"; Just put it in last night - back in business- suggest before removing the old one - take pictures of how the wires are clipped in and don’t remove the wires until the new part arrives so you can remove and install one by one. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.

What a bunch of bozos putting this together. Perfect replacement part for my dryer model. 279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Roper Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Part... GE WE17X10010 Genuine OEM Motor Kit for GE Dryers. The first two were replaced under warranty, but that ran out.

Otherwise it may be your timer that is the issue if you have tested all of your thermostats and they are in working order.

Ecofeminism Research Topics, Mother Cat Calling Kittens Mp3, Antique Sheriff Badges For Sale, Light Em Up Roblox Id, James Lesure Siblings, Libby Geist Age, Abandoned Places In London Ontario, Leah Purcell Daughter Amanda, Mars In Capricorn, Zero Candy Bar Commercial, Ariadne Song Lyrics, Sica Sword For Sale, Giselle Movie 2020, Robbery Bob Online, Essentia Water Price, Cindy Pickett Now, Confessions Of Zeno Pdf, Grandma Thora Read, Clubhouse Games: 51 Voice Actors, Importance Of Wrist Watch Essay, Eric Haataja Harassment, Captain Planet Song, Tarek Sharif Wikipedia, Curandera Near Me, 700 Raptor Fiche Technique, Rachel Potter Net Worth, Who Is Derek On Pose, 28 Degrees Astrology, Ammonium Phosphate Dangers, Polar H9 Vs H10 Reddit, Jonathan Larson Height, Hugh Love Net Worth, Jerome Az Labor Day Weekend, Tupac Movie 2020 Cast, Currant Orange Ginger Snowdrop Cookie, Mao Landlords Quote,