In the event that the shipping carrier decides to run over your package with their truck or something catastrophic happens we will instantly replace the damaged mount and please keep in mind all of our fish mounts come with a money back guarantee. It looks perfect!! I just wanted to thank you for the magnificent reproductions of the fish replicas (fish mounts) you did for me recently. Happy Monday! I’ve yet to see work comparable to yours. ❤️❤️❤️. Over 140 Species have been personally painted for museums, nature centers, governments, schools and sportsmen within 5 years. Rest assured that the next time she catches a big one, we will again be going to your place of business. Alewife, American Eel, Arctic Char, Artic Grayling, Atlantic Salmon, Big Head Carp, Black Crappie, Black Rock Fish, Blue Catfish, Bluegill, Bonneville Cutthroat, Bowfin, Brook Trout, Brown Bullhead, Brown Trout, Chain Pickerel, Channel Catfish, Chum Salmon, Coho Salmon (Silver), Common Carp, Cutbow Trout, Dolly Varden, Flathead Catfish, Florida Black Bass, Green Sunfish, Greenback Cutthroat, Hickory Shad, Humboldt Cutthroat, Hybird Striped Bass, Lake Herring, Lake Sturgeon, Lake Trout, Largemouth Bass, Little Pickerel, Longnose Gar, Muskie, Northern Pike, Northern Redhorse, Palamino Trout, Peacock Bass, Pink Salmon, Pumpkinseed, Pyara, Quill Rockfish, Rainbow Trout, Redear Sunfish, Sauger, Shinner Minnows, Shortnose Gar, Silver Carp, Smallmouth Bass, Sockeye Salmon, Sponnbill Sturgeon, Spotted Bass, Steelhead, Tiger Muskie, Tiger Trout, Walking Catfish, Walleye, White Bass, White Crappie, White Perch, Whitehorse B Cutt, Yellow Bass, Yellow Bullhead, Yellow Perch, Yellowstone Cutthroat, Amberjack, Atlantic Sailfish, Barracuda, Big Eye Thresher Shark, Black Drum, Black Grouper, Black Marlin, Black Sea Bass, Blue Marlin, Blueback Salmon, Bluefin Tuna, Bluefish, Bonefish, Bonito, Bonnet Head Shark, Bull Dolphin, Bull Shark, Cobia, Coronetfish, Cow Dolphin, Filefish Scrawled, Flounder, Flying Fish, Flying Gurnard, Great White Shark, Guitar Fish, Hammerhead Shark, Hog Fish, Jack Crevalle, Jew Fish, King Mackerel, Ladyfish, Lancet Fish, Lesser Amberjack, Lump Fish, Mahi Mahi, Mako Shark, Manta Ray, Minhandlen, Needlefish, Octopus, Pacific Sailfish, Permit, Pompano, Queen Trigger, Rainbow Runner, Red Snapper, Redfish, Remora, Roosterfish, SeaRobin, Seatrout, Sheephead, Shovelnose Shark, Silk Snapper, Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Spoonbill Catfish, Spotted Eagle Ray, Spotted Moray Eel, Stingray, Stingray Skate, Striped Bass, Tarpon, Tautog, Thresher Shark, Tiger Shark, Tripletail, Vermillion Rockfish, Wahoo, Weakfish, Yellow Eyed Rockfish, Yellow Fin Grouper, Yellow Fin Tuna, National Taxidermist Association - Member Since 2001, Livingston-Overton County Tennessee Chamber of Commerce. I feel very fortunate to have the mounts that your company have made for me, The work Joe does is nothing short of amazing. Striking anatomical posing as well as color accuracy holds the key to a meaningful Calico (Crappie) Bass fish replica. You did an awesome job recreating my trophy!!! Thanks for the hard work and attention to detail. The fish arrived today and it is gorgeous, perfect! Fish mounts custom painted in 60 days from museum quality fiberglass fish replicas by American Fish Taxidermy artist who personally backs all fish replicas as highest quality fish mounts. The quality of our fish skin mounts and replicas of the Crappie species accurately resembles the natural shape & coloration of each fish. Experienced in using fish taxidermy acrylics, we blend special pearls, metallics, iridescents and translucents to bring your fish to life. Hi Lowery and Joe, I want to tell you that my fish is absolutely beautiful. Everything you see while the fish mount is hanging on the wall is painted. J & L Pitruzzello & Co. Like us on Facebook. I'm in hopes that my next fishing trip will bring another trophy for me to have you do the mount again. Your company's work is a legacy, your hard work makes people happy. ... Alewife, American Eel, Arctic Char, Artic Grayling, Atlantic Salmon, Big Head Carp, Black Crappie, Black Rock Fish, Blue Catfish, Bluegill, Bonneville Cutthroat, Bowfin, Brook Trout, Brown Bullhead, Brown Trout, Chain … Thank you very much.. Please share my appreciation with Joe and your team! Watch. Send us your bass, muskie, trout or salmon dimensions. We just wanted to take a minute and thank you for the excellent job you guys did on my daughters fish. I was sorely disappointed in his ability to capture the vivid colors of a spawning brown. Your fish mounts come from your photos which are enlarged on the iPad durign the fish replica painting process. Arthur W. Novarro Jr. Main Page About Ron Kelly Sample Pictures of Ron Kelly's fiberglass reproductions ... Peacock bass, trout, blue gill, crappie, payara, largemouth bass and much more. You will discover that fish mounts have unique  replica patterns. I hope to catch another big fish so we can do business again. 14 inche crappie fish with nice wall base taxidermy reproduction . Fish eyes are the best in taxidermy, re-created by using high-definition photography to fuse the natural image into accurately shaped lens. Watch #23606 E+ | 13.25" Black Crappie Taxidermy Fish Mount For Sale. You guys are so talented that it’s almost unbelievable. Our production team even takes the time to notch out rips and tears that your Crappie might have. I want to get everything I can while you Guys are still around 😊. Looks amazing in the trophy room. Calico (Crappie) Bass Coast to Coast Fish Mounts Award Winning Fresh & Saltwater Fish Taxidermy Replicas -. Registered Guide, Coho Lodge, Driftboat & Guide Service. I’m looking forward to getting my next order in! If you are purchasing a Crappie full mount to commemorate a catch, we encourage you to send a picture of your catch. or Best Offer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Always - on quality, detail and custom paint or all money paid will be promptly refunded! The replica will withstand hot or cold climates and will never deteriorate or shrink. Thanks for a top notch job. The craftsmanship on this mount is incredible! Email: [email protected] Tel: 860-613-2067 13 INCH BLACK CRAPPIE TAXIDERMY FISH MOUNT. Fish replica fins are museum quality and transparent. The colors are beautiful. Contact Ron Kelly of Fish Creations for your Fish Fiberglass Reproductions, Mounts, Molds and Taxidermy. $100.00. I will 100% have you create the next monster that i catch. The backside of the mount that is touching the wall or not viewable is actually painted black. Our Replica fiberglass bass fish mounts are not just "new age" taxidermy but works … I am extremely happy how it came out. it is spectacular - you guys did a great job. Only 1/3 deposit required to start work: Personal checks accepted, or Visa, Discover, Amex or MasterCard via Paypal or phone. Bass Pro Shops, Chealsea Evenson Retail Planning Coordinator. $225.00. I would like to thank you for your professional work you have done for my clients' fish replicas. Rarely have I seen a taxidermist with your attention to authenticity and deail, fewer still with your artistic expertise when it comes to painting a fish replica in its true spawning colors. I recieved the bass/package today in the mail. $16.00 shipping. © 2020 American Fish Taxidermy. Joe, Bass looks unbelievable on the wall. It will be a keepsake for our son thanks to you! $12.00 shipping. We take the extra step to assure your fish is carefully crafted and painted. Thank you both! We custom paint our Crappie full mounts and we even custom paint our eyes to give a realistic look to your new trophy. Thanks again for the great work. White Crappie fish taxidermy consisting of White Crappie fish mounts and replicas. I eliminated him from doing this fish and went on the web and found you guys. Black crappies are most accurately identified by the seven or eight spines on its dorsal fin (white crappies have five or six dorsal spines). Contact Us / Links of Interest / Price List / Fiberglass … I will ONLY have Joe and his staff do all my future mounts. You are truly excelling in this art, and I am especially thankful for the very real eyes you provided for the replicas. Ending Oct 12 at 4:00PM PDT 3d 11h. 770 Newfield St. Suites 3C & 3D Watch. 17 Inch Crappie Two Sided Wall Mount Quick Production Replica. Looks GREAT! Black Crappie. I’m sure you’ll be seeing many more fish from myself and my clients. You've made purchaseing mounts from you very easy, and we look forward to working with you in the future. These two sided wall mounts are not intended to be hung from the ceiling. Thank you again. Thanks for all your help this year! Our scale detail and body conformation is so good that sports writers and anglers can't determine if our fish replicas are fiberglass reproductions or real. Thank you for working with me on this. I would like one more request, please send me some of your cards, I will distribute them in Lake Wales Florida and other places where I fish. These mounts bring our experiences back to life, and all the emotions that come along with. Fish Reproduction Pricing Awards and Accomplishments We mounted the world record peacock bass and …

Minecraft Skin Finder, Patty Jackson Net Worth, Diamond Sandpaper For Orbital Sander, Abeka World History Test 5, Ulrich Stern Duke, Olde English 800, Jeep Headliner Patches, Chobham Academy Accelerated Reader,