Brampton Manor Academy is a very large school having 1736 pupils. Try before you buy - The Charter School Southwark. Brampton Manor Academy is a Leading Edge and a National Support School. Examination results have been significantly above the Newham and National averages for the last 3 years. If you know this school, please share your views with us. Our feedback survey is currently closed.

Picture: Andrew Brookes. For further details, see the 16 to 18 Accountability Technical Guide opens in a new window . A grade point average of at least 7.0 across all GCSEs studied (minimum entry criteria a grade point average of 6.5). For the very latest Ofsted data, please visit the Ofsted website.

Here are the requirements for Brampton Manor Academy first of all: At least a grade 7 at GCSE in all subjects they intend to study at A Level. Our site uses cookies to keep track of how often you visit our site, previous purchases and to deliver content specific to your interests. Our English Baccalaureate figure in 2013 of 41% is the best of any school in Newham and is comfortably above the Newham and national average. For further details, see the 16 to 18 Accountability Technical Guide opens in a new window .

sometimes, but not in this year, ☑ 30,000 Independent, state and special schools in our parent-friendly interactive directory

Thank you so much…. most years

We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.

‘It’s a bit scary,’ said one student, ‘but you... Brampton Manor is an outstanding 11-18 Academy, located in East Ham, London. This makes us the highest performing school in Newham. SP = Small percentage: the number is between 0% and 0.5%. Open help text for A levels progress score for Brampton Manor Academy (2017)) More score details (0.48 to 0.61) Open help text for A levels progress score for Brampton Manor Academy (2018)) More score details (0.49 to 0.62) Open help text for A levels progress score for Brampton Manor Academy (2019)) More score details: Progress description GCSE Performance.

"And I got nothing lower than A* in my sciences, so I got 8s and 9s.

We have also been in the top 1% of all schools for the progress that students make from KS2 to GCSE. All groups of students and abilities make outstanding progress in our school. The best source of information is usually the relevant local authority website, but once you have set your sights on a school it is a good idea to ask them how they see things panning out for the year that you are interested in. Brampton Manor excels in a large number of areas: the arts, drama, sport and music. ... if I can work harder and get a good reference and achieve the grades on GCSE results day will I be able to get an offer. Friday 8th January 2021 and will close on Friday 12th February 2021.
"But now looking at it, I'm really happy - these are the grades I wanted to get.

This is a new service.

Brampton Manor Trust; Members; Board of Directors; Governance Structure; LGB - Scheme of Delegation; FPS&AC - Terms of Reference; Funding Agreements.

These are made up of a group of neighbouring postcodes, which accounts for their odd shapes.

If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website.

Where the map is not coloured we have no record in the previous three years of any pupils being admitted from that location based on the options chosen. Applications to study in our Sixth Form for September 2021 entry will open on. For such schools, the cut-off distance will vary from year to year, especially if the school give priority to siblings, and the pattern will be of a central core with outliers (who will mostly be siblings). The school is a mixed school, having 51.6% girls and 48.4% boys. The last visit by Ofsted was on 13/06/2012. Any data collected is anonymised. Beyond sixth form, Kuljeet hopes to study engineering. We will be hosting a virtual open evening on Thursday 7th January 2021. To make a complaint about a school, or a general complaint or enquiry, contact the Department for Education. The average GCSE grade was 43.6 which slightly lower than national average. regularly "I've wanted to get into the sixth form for about five years now, that's the only place I ever really wanted to go to, so it's a relief to get the actual results I need.

Teaching Roles; Support Roles; The Trust. Most pupils will choose nine subjects, but gifted pupils may be given the option to select more, and even take their exams early.

Applications to study in our Sixth Form for September 2021 entry will open on . She will now be working towards studying politics, philosophy and economics at Oxford over the next two years. If a school has performed poorly in a past inspection Ofsted will inspect them on a more regular basis, until the problems they highlighted are rectified.

Illegal behaviour should be reported to the police. These provide an indication, but not a precise map, of the school’s catchment: always refer to local authority and school websites for precise information. RE = Redacted: we redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance.

infrequently We take part in high status debating competitions, beating many highly rated independent schools such as Eton! They begin with a more advanced literacy unit where they extend their knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling; key components in the GCSE. Admissions criteria are often complicated, and may change from year to year. If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Newham Recorder. The average pupil class size for this school is 20.1 which is slightly smaller than in the UK. An error had occurred whilst trying to add or remove this school or college to comparison. Whether a school has been graded high or low by Ofsted, they can be inspected again at any time. A clear explanation will help us fix the problem.

In April 2011, the school chose to convert to Academy status, becoming the first school in Newham to do so.

The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school. The percentage of students who have special educational needs (SEN) is 0.4% which is well below avearge for the country. Educational insight in your inbox. A strong focus throughout on the rigorously intellectual, with a traditional academic curriculum at GCSE, including three sciences, three languages (French, German, Spanish) and computer science. Brampton Manor Academy will also send 20 students to Oxford or Cambridge, all from ethnic minority backgrounds.

Click here for more information on our admissions arrangements. Previously deputy head of Phoenix Academy (formerly Phoenix High School) in White City, he took over at Brampton prior to its transformation into an academy.

Our English Baccalaureate figure in 2013 of 41% is the best of any school in Newham and is comfortably above the Newham and national average.
The average GCSE grade was 43.6 which slightly lower than national average.

Roman Road, East Ham For further details, see the

This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). "Before opening the envelope, I was really nervous, but I feel a lot better now - I'm really happy.".

Try again now or later. "I don't know whether I want to scream, laugh or cry to be honest.". Brampton Manor Academy is a very large school having 1736 pupils. Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance.

F: 0207 5400 510 Teaching Roles; Support Roles; Langdon Academy. London, E6 3SQ, T: 0207 5400 500

Lauren Dungy Age, Movies Like Atl, Baron Corbin Wife, Al Weaver Instagram, How Long Does It Take To Remineralize Teeth, St Helena Miracles, Jackpot Prediction Today, Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch Promo Code, Toy Hauler Van, How To Pronounce Stupendemys, Raul Julia Cause Of Death, How To Write A Succession Letter, Maker Pizza Referral Code, Bobcat 2300 Reviews, Mowgli Restaurant Recipe, Does Witch Mean Wise Woman, Sancho Meaning When You Sneeze, Who Killed Genos Family, Where Can I Watch Madea Boo 2 For Free Online, Armadillo Vs Possum, Yamaha Kodiak 400 Fuel Line Size, Torso Movement In Odissi, Past Exam Papers For Anatomy And Physiology, I Wanna Be The Boshy Wiki, A Chance In The World Steve Pemberton Pdf, Brands Like Threyda, The Answer Song Lyrics, Kelvin Taylor Net Worth, Bobby Chacon Parents, Ache Of Separation Chinese Poem, Chobham Academy Accelerated Reader, Craigslist Yamaha Motorcycles For Sale, Bucket Snare Trap, Flavourly 20 Beers For £29, Spreadable Butter For Baking, Wolf Spider Mississippi, Ain't No Need To Worry Chords, Rosella Spiritual Meaning, Camp Lejeune Liberty Limits 2019 Map, Rabi Ul Awal In Urdu Written, Jimmy Bones Movie, Catherine Ps Vita English Patch, Jeep Headliner Patches,