My name is NC and I am from Hong Kong. Unknown ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. Caridina; Neocaridina; Plants; Further Info. Blue Bolt is a breed of Caridina shrimp. The Blue Bolt Shrimp, commonly known as the Blue King Kong Shrimp or Taiwan Bee Blue Bolt Shrimp. However when you order from flipaquatics they tend to give about 3 or more extra shrimp with every order. In nature, Caridina cantonensis prefer shallow, slow- to fast-moving mountain streams and rivulets. You can read a little more about that here. Once a proper aquarium is set up and optimum living conditions are met, Blue bolt shrimp can reproduce and live up to 1.5 – 2 years. For example, such as, To prevent any potential mess you can also use. Please avoid any aquarium product contains copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates. Blue bolt shrimp require active (buffered) substrate like ADA Amazonia aqua soil, Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum, Akadama-Bonsai soil, etc. Blue velvet shrimp, for example, are a lot more beginner-proof and still have a lovely blue color. This species is currently ranging from Nan’ao island, Guangzhou, Yangjiang of Guangdong Province, Hong Kong, and probably northern Vietnam. Some people think that it was a combination of Crystal red, Crystal black, Golden bee shrimp, and Snow Whites. Read more about it in my article “The Best Filtration System for Breeding Shrimp”.

cantonensis), Shrimp caresheet: Crystal Red shrimp (Caridina cf. The shrimps are ~1/2" in size. Unfortunately, nobody knows even the real origin of the so-called Taiwan bee shrimp!
Multiple shrimp have striking deep blue colors and two blue bolts have a very white shell with blue on their sides which makes them stand out in the Fluval Stratum substrate. Do it very slowly.

These shrimp live up to two years and can grow to 1.25 inches. Have ideas on how we can improve our website or order process for our customers? Multiple shrimp have striking deep blue colors and two blue bolts have a very white shell with blue on their sides which makes them stand out in the Fluval Stratum substrate. When it comes to dwarf shrimp, always be careful with tankmates, especially if you're looking to breed. For example, such as Bacter A.E.

They are beautiful shrimps in various shades of blue, all quite lovely. highly recommended. Required fields are marked *. Blue Bolt shrimp are a variety of Taiwan Bee shrimp, they are a mutation of crystal red, crystal black, and golden bee shrimp. Black Fishbone Shrimp (Pack of 5) Regular price $124 95 $124.95. Like other algae-eating shrimp, Caridina Cantonensis species is a scavenger and an algae eater so they can eat almost anything including left-over food from the fish or use special Crystal Red Shrimp food, biofilm, algae wafer, cooked spinach, bloodworm, seaweed, etc. Generally speaking, the more blue coverage with the better opacity the higher is the grade, and the bigger the price tag for the shrimp. On this blog, I share all the things I learn about shrimp breeding as I go. That is why, if you are new to this hobby, you should NEVER forget this rule. However, some snails can suffer from shell attrition whilst the pH is under pH7. translation missing: en.products.notify_form.description: Notify me when this product is available: Blue Bolt Shrimp | Special Flat Rate Shipping from Aquarium Plants Factory®, Overnight 1-2 Days Shipping at Special Low Rates available at checkout, Common Name: Blue Bolt ShrimpScientific Name: Caridina Cantonensis Family: AtyidaeColor: Blue / WhiteCare Level: IntermediateTemperament: PeacefulDiet: OmnivoreWater Conditions: 68-80°F, KH 0-5, pH 6.2-6.8, gH 4-6Max. "Blue Dream"), Grading Red Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina heteropoda), Grading Yellow Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi var. Note: Obviously, the aquarium should be fully cycled and established before any Blue bolt shrimp are introduced.

So this is the second time I have placed an order for Blue Bolt shrimp after the first batch I ordered on this website. Also do weekly water changes, but make sure the new water matches the old to prevent deadly fluctuations. 19 results for blue bolt shrimp. Aquariumbreeder.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, chewy.com, and and other Affiliate programs. Males are smaller. Crabs, shrimp, and crayfish do not tolerate copper-based medications.
These shrimp require an excellent quality type of water. They also give you a couple of shrimps extra. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 19th May 2020, Nice quality colorful shrimps, excellent packaging, every time I order from this company all of them arrived alive and full of energy.

The larger shrimp are females. A reverse osmosis system is an efficient, economical way to produce high-purity water. This entry was posted in Caresheets, Freshwater Shrimp on August 17, 2017 by Mari. "Tangerine tiger"), Shrimp caresheet: Yellow shrimp | Neocaridina davidi var. In shrimp keeping hobby, there is a popular concept that Blue bolt shrimp are a variety (mutation) of Taiwan Bee shrimp. Unfortunately, _Blue bolt shrimp (Caridina cf cantonensis) foto by Peder Lundgren, They are extremely interesting in terms of behavior. They are characterized by a brilliant blue carapace that gradually turns into a white body. Name: Taiwan Bee Shrimp - BLUE BOLT (Cardina Cantonensis sp.) They also give you a couple of shrimps extra. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. all arrived in great shape and full of energy. We Also Recommend. The shrimp came in a speedy fashion and arrived super healthy as well Blue bolt shrimp are a type of Taiwan bee with a white and blue body. Breeding blue bolt shrimp is the same as breeding other crystal shrimp. In general 2 – 3 hours will be good enough. Shipping / DOA policy. It is very important to have a good ratio of males and females to breed successfully if you have just started with this species. Salty Shrimp GH/KH+ (GH+) Hi my friend. So I was a little disappointed by that They benefit each other very well. In addition, overfeeding can also cause an outbreak of infection. Copyright 2020 Elite Inverts Store. Important: Before putting them into your tank do not forget to carefully acclimate them (read more about it) as all invertebrates.

Read more about it in my article “The Best Filtration System for Breeding Shrimp”. The shrimp were really healthy and packaged really well in a temperature controlled package.

Temperature: 21-23 (optimum), but they can stay in 19 to 24 degree "rili"), Shrimp caresheet: Crystal black shrimp (Caridina cf. Be sure to always use a heater unless room temps are very consistent; again, fluctuations can quickly kill these sensitive shrimp. It is advised that you do not touch the shrimp as they are very vulnerable at this point and may die if disturbed. Blue bolt shrimp is highly valued in the ornamental aquarium trade.

on My line is notorious for throwing Blue Mosura! Shipping is $15 via Priority Shipping. Common Name: Extreme Blue Bolt, Dark Blue Bolt, Taiwan Bee Scientific name: Caridina cf Cantonesis Wild Origin: Southern China. Although no Hong Kong Caridina species is presently endangered, they are still threatened to some degree by habitat fragmentation, pollution, and collection for the aquarium trade. This signals the males that the female is ready to spawn causing the male shrimp to swim in frenzied circuits around the tank, seeking her out. However, it is difficult to keep the proper balance in such small tanks. So, if you are interested in getting into this hobby or just want some extra tips and tricks, well this is the right place for you. Probably one of the most popular of the inverts, the Blue Bolt shrimp still regales us with its charm. Maxium Growth Size: 2.5cm. Female and Male Difference” right here. Blue Bolt Shrimp $39.95 Choose Options. 6th Jun 2020, So this is the second time I have placed an order for Blue Bolt shrimp after the first batch I ordered on this website.

Le Jaguar Film Complet 1996 En Français, Drag Coefficient Of Cars, Michael Dmitri Ingraham, United Express 6291 Crash Site, Chris Evans Height In Feet, Weasel Vs Cat, Gaurav Kapoor Comedian Biography, High Resolution Zapruder Film, Why Grace Changes Everything Pdf, Matt Prokop Bio, Fat Korean Comedian, How To Make Blue Snowball Sound Better On Discord, Mtl Translation Light Novel, Peter Green Tribute Dvd, Best Steel To Use With Ferro Rod, Don Megowan Cause Of Death, Pkhex Gen 8, Harry C Browne Ice Cream Truck Song Lyrics, Ark Pyria Wiki, Best Mongoose Dolomite Upgrades, Cody Kasch 2019, 1 Click Blackjacking Osrs, Kroger Wild Caught Salmon Nutrition, Oldsmobile High Performance Engine Parts, Florida Gators Swamp Green Jersey For Sale, Sweet Gesture Meaning, Flower Names For Goats, Gangsta Granny Movie Age Rating, Milton Friedman Argues That The Corporate Executive Should Avoid,