Cello 2 tends to be a bit similar, but they are both advanced works and VERY fun to play. Not for the beginner. https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/2cellos-luka-sulic-stjepan-hauser-revised-edition-sheet-music/19827814. This folio features accessible duet arrangements to 11 songs as performed by Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser – rival cellists who joined forces to create unique renditions of popular songs, and became a YouTube sensation in the process. [PDF + MP3 (human)] + Video - Violin and Viola - Renaissance * License : Public Domain - Renaissance composer Orlande de Lassus was born in Mons and got his start as a choirboy. It is written in 2 clefs (Bass and treble; mostly in treble because it goes high) but it is not so hard to learn a clef! Amazing book(s)! Contains these hits for advanced cello players: Fragile • Human Nature • Misirlou • Resistance • Smells like Teen Spirit • Smooth Criminal • Use Somebody • Viva La Vida • Welcome to the Jungle • Where the Streets Have No Name • With or Without You. Highly recommended for any cellist looking to play something new and unique. Even though the score pages aren't spaced right, it comes with separate parts and it is perfect! Nice! Do you like the artist? I ordered this for the song, "My Heart Will Go On" after hearing 2Cellos rendition on Amazon Music Unlimited. 2Cellos: Luka Sulic & Stjepan Hauser Edition: An Accessible Guide to 11 Original Arrangements for Two Cellos, Harry Potter Instrumental Solos for Strings: Cello, Book & Online Audio/Software (Pop Instrumental Solos Series), Fifty Famous Classical Themes for Cello: Easy and Intermediate Solos for the Advancing Cello Player, Cello Playing for Music Lovers: A Self-teaching Method, Star Wars Instrumental Solos for Strings (Movies I-VI): Cello, Book & Online Audio/Software (Pop Instrumental Solos Series), The Phantom of the Opera: Instrumental Solos for Cello. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. ;). Hurry, offer only good while sheet music supplies last! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We'll continue to grow this collection of music and chants for prayer and meditation. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? This site uses cookies to analyze your use of our products, to assist with promotional and marketing efforts, to analyze our traffic and to provide content from third parties. Save 40% on select overstock sheet music titles! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. * We Found Love. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 22, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 9, 2018, Volle Enttäuschung und kein Vergleich zum ersten Teil. It has all the songs from 2Cellos' first album and it's awesome! Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Granted, the main book containing both parts has some formatting errors. View and download 2Cellos music notes. Please try again. 2Cellos - Sheet Music Collection: Selections from Celloverse, In2ition & Score for Two Cellos (Cello Recorded Versions). Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc. Is the transcription accurate? Be aware it's a piano book with cello insert. One of my students (9th grader) recently purchased this. Error! Because their more recent recordings do not only have two cello parts, this means that much of the music is missing here, and when played through as a duet from this book sounds very empty. Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. After purchase you can download your video from your Digital Library. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. The arrangements are nicely done and very playable. By 2Cellos. Shop our newest and most popular 2cellos sheet music such as "Hallelujah - Cello Duet", "Smooth Criminal" and "Perfect - Cello Duet", or click the button above to browse all 2cellos sheet music. Softcover. Please try again. Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. You can also download at any time in your Digital Library. Please see our Privacy Policy for details. Most Useful, Previous Leave it blank if you wish to appear as "Anonymous". You can also listen to your MP3 at any time in your Digital Library. Nachdem mir das erste Notenheft von 2Cellos (auch erhältlich hier bei Amazon) sehr gut gefallen hat, ist dieser zweite Teil hier nun leider eine volle Enttäuschung. We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email. Hal Leonard; Pck edition (September 1, 2017), Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2018. However, this one arrived with just two cello parts, no score and NO cover to the book!! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There are currently no items in your cart. The three books makes it easy to play with another person. Ten cello duets performed by Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser on their four successful album releases, 2Cellos (2011), In2ition (2013), Celloverse (2015) and Score (2017). Additionally the music is often very poorly notated, as four ledger lines will be used rather than shifting into Tenor or Treble clef. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 1, 2019. This name will appear next to your review. This is the best song book I have ever bought! Previous Although I am what I call a "perpetual adult beginner" cellist, I am able to play some of the music in this book. This book is the best book ever! Click to choose. All Contents Copyright © 1997-2020, Sheet Music Plus.

Daleyza Name Pronunciation, Catfish Replica Blanks, Jamie Oliver Cauliflower And Paneer Curry, He Said I Want You So Bad, Why Do Frogs Lay On Their Backs, Browning Maxus Camo Stock, Armadillo Lizard For Sale, 21 Dice Game, Kdoc Tv Mass, Ain't No Need To Worry Chords, Usine Abandonnée Montréal,