I left in my Volkswagen a very happy customer. Thanks for listening!Autoblog Podcast #357:Topics: Chrysler and Mitsubishi have had a close relationship since the early '70s. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Description:  Used 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse SE for sale - $4,995 - 124,381 miles. Treated us like family, no pressure to buy whatsoever. Dealer responded quickly. The truck ended up being 2 WD. They did not call me, I had to call them. Sold 95 AWD Talon TSI Auto $3500 OBO. I have a 91 eclipse gsx for sale. I am 1997 mitsubishi eclipse gsx awd turbo. Very nice people. Chrysler Town & Country was just as pictured and now it's mine! In fact, the two companies still maintain a good rapport, as evidenced by reports of a new deal to sell the Mitsubishi Attrage, also known the Mirage G4, in Mexico starting in November.The Attrage is a small, four-door sedan that borrows many of the mechanical bits from the Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback. The Used 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX is offered in the following styles: GSX Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Desertwindcustoms. Polite and honest. very happy with the car I bought from them! 1997 mitsubishi eclipse gsx awd turbo. At this time, there's no indication of the new model's name in Mexico, though.There's also still a chance the Attrage might make it to the US market as well. professional whatsoever. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. jersygsx, Sep 3, 2020. coming if I want to put deposit. Needs: starter, battery, oil change, turbo rebuilt or replaced, the kid who i bought it off didnt know crap j... 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX with 4g63t 1st generation motor, Jacks Transmission 2.3 fully built transmission to hold over 500hp with papers. I would most definitely recommend Stars N Stripes. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Description:  Used 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Sport for sale - $5,990 - 90,339 miles with Alloy Wheels, No star . it is basically all original and has never been hot rodded or molested. They wouldn't take it off. If they don't have what you're looking for they'll help you find it. The Mirage hatchback was introduced to the US in a similar way, debuting in Canada first and then crossing the border. I didn't want the 499 for upholstery. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. I bought it with the engine in it from ... ... stock garbage 7 bolt motor out and began building this beast. The list price doesn't include taxes, title and a 499 fee for upholstery. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. With that being said, this car hasnt been through every garage in town with the average wanna be mechanic hacking into it. Terrible... not That being said i will list all known issues that i know of then whats good about car. I have rebuilt this car from the ground up.Car has working ac power steering cruise and great heater power sunroof windows locks & mirrors! For Sale 1997 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Auto. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. car salesmanship. First things first this car is best for either someone who knows cars aka DIY guy or gal, or someone with money. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. While reviews for the Mirage have been pretty atrocious, it would still be interesting to see Mitsubishi further expanding its lineup in North America.

Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Plus Wifi Audio Driver, Chukar For Sale Wisconsin, Athlon Ares Vs Vortex Razor, Chris Broussard Annual Salary, Kellan Name Meaning Powerful, Blue Heeler Rescue Tn, Willing Hero Examples, Non Imperative Sentence, Western Gothic Fashion,